Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco was kicking the admirals left and right for most of the war in MF
Lmao what?
Marco kicked Kizaru once and could only send him flying cuz of gravitation.

And the second kick was against Aokiji who was focused and attacking Luffy, who he actualy saved from Akainu lol.

In both cases he did 0 damage to them.
...yeah, kicked the admirals left and right for most of the war lmao

Marco’s flame damages Prometheus???

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Rosella.Fiamingo @Jo_Ndule @Shiroyru I’ve got it, let’s do a “Yonko Fan L Calendar”, where we attribute each month of the year to the Ls that the Yonko fans take on a monthly basis lmfao.

I remember the days where Akainu’s weakest attack getting surprise blocked by Marco, now we find out that Marco has Devil Fruit advantage over Big Mom

:leohah:

Not really a surprise though, I’ve been saying Big Mom’s Devil Fruit is high tier at best since early 2018 lol.
Blue flames = magma > red flames. This will be shown when a certain somebody uses blue flames to beat Akainu

- From what you see in one of the images, Tama and Komachiyo (her pet) appears at the end of the chapter where Page One are.

updated spoilers, there is no onimaru/gyukimaru
So Tama is actually where Page One is not Nami and Ulti, it still worries me about the possibility of Tama's devil fruit working on actual zoans. I don't believe Tama's devil fruit will work on actual zoans, but if she uses her devil fruit on Page One and it ends up working then her devil fruit truly is broken.

Damn the fan base is really gonna hate it when Zoro and Sanji tag team Queen.
If you think Marco will fight King can you explain to me how that would progress the SH. Sanji already beat a member of the flying six (the people who were gunning to become the next calamity) Zoro And Sanji vs Queen Would at most be mid diff. This Shōnen manga for f*cks sake it doesn’t matter if Marco has better chance of defeating King than Zoro or Sanji

Lmao what?
Marco kicked Kizaru once and could only send him flying cuz of gravitation.

And the second kick was against Aokiji who was focused and attacking Luffy, who he actualy saved from Akainu lol.

In both cases he did 0 damage to them.
...yeah, kicked the admirals left and right for most of the war lmao
And none of the admirals could overpower him only Garp could do it and he is off the charts

Status
Not open for further replies.