Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I wait for spoilers ... and even then this days I'm no longer in mod for war
Ok...

but if Big Mom did better in front of Marco
Mihawk and Admirals fans should take their shield a bit higher ....
When Mihawk and Admirals get rolled out the arc by Robin, or have a high diff fight with Brook... then.. we can talk...

more...

And... besides...

it... should.. be.. obvious..

I am trolling...

n

o

w

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
And nothing about Yamato
I crave to know what's her true potential.

I hope Oda puts her up against someone like King to find out if she truly is a worthy Kaido descendant or if she just got the DNA.

However she got neat durability feats, so the DNA has an important meaning like I always claimed.

It's not that she might not be a physical powerhouse like her dad like some claim. Her race isn't exactly human.

D: Hello for the first time, Oda-sensei. I've read all the previous 57 volumes, and I was thinking, I don't quite understand how "Phoenix Marco"'s Zoan fruit of the "legendary beast" kind is different from Ace's "Meramera" fruit. P.N. CNY

O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.

This isn't how it works
Marco wast Linlin mercu
Unlike with Mihawk where he didn't even dominate or Catch Vista

He never also dodged Kizaru, he just went through Kizaru la ers coz he can tanks them with his regen

Marco can't beat Katakuri
His CoO, CoA, AP, DC, AoE, skills, speed (barely boundman tier at best) can't beat or Stalemate Katakuri's skills.

Where is Marco Barrier haki ? Super speed? Getting tagged easily by linlin tha bas elufdy can dodge many times

Jinbei can veat Katakuri.

What help?

Like who eaxctly is going to help who

lets not forget orochi's 10000 samurai also exist

can you like give an outline for me here of who fights who in this scenerio?

LIke Sanji + who vs King (since you know, Zoro aint fightinh him of course). Can you give me a run down of who exactly is strong enough to be factor in this fight
I can see the strawhats teaming with the remaining scabbards, nova, ect against the tobiroppo/all star
Then once they win they either beat the rest of the fodder or help against kaido/linlin

Yeah, because giving your protagonists great feats, means they are stronger than everyone else.... Man.... Special kind, I tell ya...
Yea and jenbei, brook and others are also SH. Will they have better feats than Marco? Did Luffy have better feats in Marineford than Marco. He was the main character then too. Your argument is easy to pick apart. Like i said your a clown ๐Ÿคก

Status
Not open for further replies.