Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, more Carrot action. Nakama senses be tingling again. I'm also rather looking forward to seeing Wanda's Su Long form as well. OMG! Chopper getting infected is the last thing we need right now. He and Law are the only ones who can deal with this. Wait a minute, where the heck is Law?

Last edited:
I think theyll get help fighting the tobi roppo and all stars
What help?

Like who eaxctly is going to help who

lets not forget orochi's 10000 samurai also exist

can you like give an outline for me here of who fights who in this scenerio?

LIke Sanji + who vs King (since you know, Zoro aint fightinh him of course). Can you give me a run down of who exactly is strong enough to be factor in this fight

It means Tama can do this to evryone. It sets a precedent for her power. the arc ends. no one on the enemy side is safe. The story shifts to the heroes being overpowered and the villains are the ones who are unsafe
Do you forget what Sugar could do? Just because you can in theory doesn't mean you will. You still have to digest one of Tama's rice balls anyway for it to take effect, easier said than done.

Is Snakeman faster than Kizaru? No. Marco contested Kizaru.

And you keep forgetting the infinite stamina and regen.

if they fight for 20 days straight with Luffy not killing Marco and Marco regenerating, who do you think wins
Luffy doesn't need 20 days to beat Marco.He has advance coa.He can damage on Marco easily with g4.
Luffy can fight against Kizaru with fs+ Snakeman much more comfortably than Marco.Apart from defense and healing, there is no point where Marco is better than Luffy.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
well .... Big Mom didn't said " it's best for both of us if we take this to another time"

and she left the duel while having the upper hand ... as it seems ...

so ...

not the same case :endthis:
Double teaming Marco with her son and failing to do anything and hauling ass is upper hand it seems...

so...

... not the same case...

...Linlin... ran... away... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.