Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will get 1 v 1 especially Sanji. They will get isolated. Remember Marineford was a big ass war but Akainu vs WB still happened. I don't think every single one will but Jenbei and Sanji will. O don't know if Oda making Zoro fight King or jump Kaido
Eh i doubt it but maybe
you mean all ten of them vs 30000 Beast pirates?

ISn't it community head canon that Beckman and company are stronger than other commanders of other crews? If for example Zoro goes extreme diff with King and wins, does that mean hes reached the pinnacle of his projected power?

if all the strawhats go extreme diff with the commanders and tobi roppo, what happens to the remaining 29990 beast pirates?
No...
I think theyll get help fighting the tobi roppo and all stars and once theyre done theyll help either against kaido or lower the amount of fodder with the rest of the alliance
Tama probably making it even easier

The strawhats while weaker than they are now and with way less help was able to fight 50,000 Fishman (100,000 pre coc). And yes while the beast pirates are obviously stronger than the fishmen once the main guys are out they should be relitivley easy to handle

I’m pretty sure Big Mom was pinning Marco down so that Perospero could seal him. Perospero’s ability is actually a hard counter to Marco if you think about it.

Marco is probably gonna stall BM quite a bit longer...
that's the point, she captured him really easily, which prove his speed was overrated, some even argued his speed give him advantage over BM lol

no she left and the confrontation is over , it was obvious from the beginning that Marco will deal with King not BM

Big Mom prolly fought MF Marco, so someone who just uses the base capabilities of his fruit and no special haki game. Just him with wings and claws as feet. Not much of a challenge for BM. For that he needs to pull up his game.

Hopefully this turns into a real fight though. It's something I wasn't really expecting, but man that would be hypeeee

Edit: Interesting is that Prometheus part. Really wonder how that will look like

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This isn't how it works
Marco wast Linlin mercu
Unlike with Mihawk where he didn't even dominate or Catch Vista

He never also dodged Kizaru, he just went through Kizaru la ers coz he can tanks them with his regen

Marco can't beat Katakuri
His CoO, CoA, AP, DC, AoE, skills, speed (barely boundman tier at best) can't beat or Stalemate Katakuri's skills.

Where is Marco Barrier haki ? Super speed? Getting tagged easily by linlin tha bas elufdy can dodge many times
Postpone Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.