Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day she stop being a yonko the better i can careless about her upcoming feats at this point
Right.

She had a lot of credibility in Fishman Island if you ask me, I had legit believed she was a total freak. But then with the passing of time she first turned into a meme, and then she was furtherly humiliated.

It's a shame because yonko hold the balance of the world, that is why I hope Oda will at least attempt a salvage, but who knows.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Why should Katakuri return when he has outlived his usefulness in forcing Luffy to learn a new skill?

Reminder: Katakuri can’t tag Luffy legitimately even once. Who wants a fighter like that in Wano? The dude is a slow bum

While Luffy is struggling immensely to keep up with casual Smoker
U don’t have to telll me katakuri is trash Sanji already showed me when he dodged his future sight and used coc to make him back off

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
This chapter and the next will surely have their very fair share of boring and repetitives scenes such as the Straw Hats running to reach Kaido again, Marco serving again as the annoyance trying to block the top tiers without being a threat, Carrot and Wanda or Yamato.
Well I already have next chapter as well and I can say if ur a zoro fan you should probably skip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.