Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic the Marco haters are in this thread. Throwing a Tantrum because Marco is not a low diff fight for a Top Tier.

I never honestly claimed that he would do anything more, but it stands as a fact that other Top YC got Low-neg diffed by a Yonkou, now we have Marco over here casually throwing hands with a full power Yonkou, not even taking slight damage as a result.

Marco is a goddamn monster and this disrespect needs to stop.

@Jo_Ndule don't u ever go around claiming that Marco has weak AP if u don't want to make yourself look like a clown.

- Full-power Big mom no named CoA forearm ~ Kong Gun
- Full-power Big mom with Prometheus ~ Marco's striking with his flames

As far as i know Prometheus has received more hype than her CoA.

As for the rest of Marco's hate squad. Keep crying, it ain't getting better from here though.

How pathetic the Marco haters are in this thread. Throwing a Tantrum because Marco is not a low diff fight for a Top Tier.

I never honestly claimed that he would do anything more, but it stands as a fact that other Top YC got Low-neg diffed by a Yonkou, now we have Marco over here casually throwing hands with a full power Yonkou, not even taking slight damage as a result.

@Jo_Ndule don't u ever go around claiming that Marco has weak AP if u don't want to make yourself look like a clown.

As for the rest of Marco's hate squad. Keep crying, it ain't getting better from here though.
I think he hurt Zeus too. Look at Zues eyes

No.2 and no.3 based off bounties who are likely going to be the 2nd and 3rd strongest in his opinion so his logic is on point. But Jinbei has a higher bounty than both. his bounty poster isn't shown and they probably don't know he is officially part of the SH crew.
Bounty plus seeing how easily Sanji handled King while Zoro is struggling 2v1 against Apoo.

BM choked him like a chicken, and the only reason he's not KOed is plot. Everyone with a brain can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.