Status
Not open for further replies.
The way sanji looks at the end is kind of strange, he looks more scared than anything. When he met girls before he was always blushing, like that picture when he first met shirahoshi (he was also blushing when he met ulti for example just recently). Maybe he heard black maria's voice before but in okama land or something like that that's why he got scared ?

We don’t know what Sanji heard. He could’ve heard a sound of help; he could hear a song that jogs some memories; or maybe Black Maria is actually a dude

Any guess what Sasaki’s DF is?
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao. No.
So let me get this straight:

In a manga where Oda really struggles to give characters proper screentime because he has to juggle so many characters, he decided to give the Flying 6 so much screentime by having them appear in almost every chapter since their introduction, with them being the focus of a few of those chapters, and basically give the F6 as much screentime as the All Stars, only so that Oda can pawn them off to tertiary characters or have them be unceremoniously bodied by one of the high tiers in the alliance?

Also, Oda decided to have Nami and Usopp fight Ulti and P1 for a while (remember that Oda said that most fights won’t be over 1 chapter long anymore since he has barely any time to squeeze them in, so Oda is just wasting his time by devoting half a chapter to this fight according to you), and he set up an emotional investment in the fight, only to throw it all away in order to have Ulti and P1 be beaten by... who exactly?

Seriously, who besides the 6 weaker SHs is gonna beat the F5? Luffy and Sanji have already reached a higher floor than 3 of them (maybe 4 depending on where WsW is), Zoro and Drake are busy with getting the antidote, and neither has expressed any interest in fighting any of the F5. Apoo and Hawkins will be a part of the Kaido fight, so them getting a fight against a F5 is a lot less likely, and neither has shown any interest in the F5 anyways. Kid and Law are going to fight Kaido, and they are clearly way too strong to be fighting a F5, and neither of them cares about the F5 anyways. Marco is way out of their league. Yamato already showed that she was superior to a F5 while only in base, and Oda had a chance to let her be the one to take out Sasaki, but didn’t go through with that.

C’mon dude the writing is on the wall. I’m starting to think you’re just trolling at this point

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh shit Yamato is transforming!?! I misread that. Dope. Wonder what her DF is
Post automatically merged:

So let me get this straight:

In a manga where Oda really struggles to give characters proper screentime because he has to juggle so many characters, he decided to give the Flying 6 so much screentime by having them appear in almost every chapter since their introduction, with them being the focus of a few of those chapters, and basically give the F6 as much screentime as the All Stars, only so that Oda can pawn them off to tertiary characters or have them be unceremoniously bodied by one of the high tiers in the alliance?

Also, Oda decided to have Nami and Usopp fight Ulti and P1 for a while (remember that Oda said that most fights won’t be over 1 chapter long anymore since he has barely any time to squeeze them in, so Oda is just wasting his time by devoting half a chapter to this fight according to you), and he set up an emotional investment in the fight, only to throw it all away in order to have Ulti and P1 be beaten by... who exactly?

Seriously, who besides the 6 weaker SHs is gonna beat the F5? Luffy and Sanji have already reached a higher floor than 3 of them (maybe 4 depending on where WsW is), Zoro and Drake are busy with getting the antidote, and neither has expressed any interest in fighting any of the F5. Apoo and Hawkins will be a part of the Kaido fight, so them getting a fight against a F5 is a lot less likely, and neither has shown any interest in the F5 anyways. Kid and Law are going to fight Kaido, and they are clearly way too strong to be fighting a F5, and neither of them cares about the F5 anyways. Marco is way out of their league. Yamato already showed that she was superior to a F5 while only in base, and Oda had a chance to let her be the one to take out Sasaki, but didn’t go through with that.

C’mon dude the writing is on the wall. I’m starting to think you’re just trolling at this point
I won’t read this bullshit

So Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe are near the rooftop and have already pasted Queen lmao. Rip Sanji vs Queen.... but that stupid hoe Maria had to interfere.

So couple of scenarios:-

- L/J know Sanji is weak to women, so they'd never let Sanji go near them. Highly Unlikely
- Sanji lies, and says hes gotta do something, then he ditches them. Likely
- Sanji says he wants to check it out, Black Maria then attacks him and Jinbe stops her, and tells Luffy and Sanji to go on. Very Likely

Status
Not open for further replies.