Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kaido is just a dragon who can shapeshift into a humanoid form. No devil fruit. He just happens to resemble an Oni the same way, Kawamatsu a Fishman resembles a kappa. Yamato & Black Maria could be female dragon's which is why their humanoid form looks different from Kaido's.

Oni & Kappa are just Wano mythical creatures. We know dragons existed a few hundred years ago.
Well, we know that Western dragons existed hundred years ago but nothing so far has confirmed that Eastern dragons aren't a mythical thing. We will have to wait for the actual scans to come out, because so far Yamato could be just growing sharp fangs or turning into something that isn't necessarily a ryu as in Eastern dragon.

I

Do not compare Zoro to the trash Sasuke please!
Zoro is not an EMO spoiled brat always bitching and complaining when others had it more rough than him!
Yea tbh Zoro's role in one piece isn't comparable to to vegeta or Sasuke. Vegeta and Sasuke were rivals to the Main character...Sasuke has the best portrayal as a rival since he was mostly always a step ahead of the main character. Vegeta was always a step behind..... But Overall Vegeta is the best character of the 3.

If I was Sasuke I would kill Itachi regardless, what he did to Sasuke was so fucked up that even molesting him would cause less trauma than the technique he used on Sasuke

Fuck him and fuck Kishi's Stupid retcon
I mean yeah, Itachi was a bigger idiot, and also, Sasuke for him to even want to destroy the village for Itachi is like wtf!

Dude is really lucky naruto is on his side!
Naruto literally was fighting him with no killing intent!
And By the way, Naruto had it worse than Sasuke

And By the way, Naruto had it worse than Sasuke
Only because Hiruzen is a spineless Cuckold who let a literal Nuke get bullied

Honestly if Naruto and Gaara went Columbine on their villages I bet The Raikage would smugly watch as they get destroyed due to being too stupid to realise that poking a Literal Nuke could get you killed

Yea tbh Zoro's role in one piece isn't comparable to to vegeta or Sasuke. Vegeta and Sasuke were rivals to the Main character...Sasuke has the best portrayal as a rival since he was mostly always a step ahead of the main character. Vegeta was always a step behind..... But Overall Vegeta is the best character of the 3.
Yeah, great rival, yet bad character

As for Vegeta, I Don't watch DBZ, do I can't judge

Only because Hiruzen is a spineless Cuckold who let a literal Nuke get bullied

Honestly if Naruto and Gaara went Columbine on their villages I bet The Raikage would smugly watch as they get destroyed due to being too stupid to realise that poking a Literal Nuke could get you killed
For real!
Naruto literally had the shittiest luck!
While Sasuke lost his clan, Naruto never had ANY to begin with, not a single memory,

When Sasuke was having all love from kids in school, Naruto was being bullied and talked down on!

While Sasuke is abandoning team 7, Naruto was trying to pull them together

And, then we have Naruto's sensei getting killed by the same group that Sasuke joined!

And in the middle of that, we have Naruto always trying to make friends with 9 tailed beast who wanted to take over his body
And then his father who put him in that suffering gets a hug from Naruto, sure a punch but still, a hug

Yeah, talk about someone enduring shitty ass life, then doing the good.
Post automatically merged:

Me after seeing all the Sasuke hate
Lol hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.