Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
that rule is just doesn't restricted to OP, it is same for most of the mangas...for example, Ichigo can teleport and yet he ran so much in the soul society...
The naruto ninjas running for fucking 20476 episodes after Sasuke in the forest :gokulaugh:

Hihimaru (the baboon) appears and blocks Page One, who is chasing Komachiyo. Tama tells Hihimaru to help to stop the enemy for 3 minutes. Nami says the baboon won't stand a chance against Page One and Ulti. Tama replies.

So page 1 and ulti are still pursuing nami, usopp and tama ? my guess is that the monkey and the dog will "tank" both while usopp and nami use range advantage which they couldn't use before (main reason they got destroyed imo).

LMAO Luffy tards who have to be mad cuz Troll yamato played with gear 2 / 3 luffy and now she used a swing from her club in base to Ko a number while luffy needed Gear 4 :josad:
atleast she acknowledged that Luffy was holding back and very strong...on the other hand Zoro eventhough teamed up with Drake was getting toyed by Apoo...:josad::josad::josad:

Oh btw Kaido > Mihawk

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
Hihimaru vs Mihawk. Hear me out here...

Page One ~ Vista (Vista may be a tad bit stronger)

Tama just asked Hihiura to stall Page one for 3 Minutes. That should be around the time Mihawk fought Vista if not longer before Mihawk asked him for a postponement.

So, I think it's reasonable to assume that Hihimura can at least stall Mihawk for that long if not force a postponement from him. :shocking:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Only good thing about this chapter is Blackbeard in the chapter cover, I'm about to sleep till chapter 1000
:zosleepy:
BB one of the most underrated villains (character wise). His introduction scene in Jaya is one of the best scenes I've ever read, and it gets better as you understand what he represents and what Luffy represents.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
β€Ž
Hihimaru vs Mihawk. Hear me out here...

Page One ~ Vista (Vista may be a tad bit stronger)

Tama just asked Hihiura to stall Page one for 3 Minutes. That should be around the time Mihawk fought Vista if not longer before Mihawk asked him for a postponement.

So, I think it's reasonable to assume that Hihimura can at least stall Mihawk for that long if not force a postponement from him. :shocking:
Mihawk lives rent free in your head.

Last chapter must’ve really been hard for you to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.