Status
Not open for further replies.
it wasnt just the sweating

was more about sweating, plus watching him pick up his hat, plus watching him throw it at buggy, plus watching him demand for ace and whitebeard’s corpse, plus watching him challenge everyone, plus watching him end the war

but if wanna label all that under sweating then be my guest i guess. Plenty of chances for akainu to attack shanks in all those panels, dont you think?
I know I know!
Like having a small vice admiral telling him to shut his trap and then we have
Sengoku saying "only cause it's you Akagami"
Then appearing snitching to "Gorosei" hiding in a cloak Lol

Yep, so intimidating lol
Post automatically merged:

Shanks will be killed by im sama most likely, bb has a good chance to do it also. Still this takes nothing from Shanks, if he is getting killed by another yonko, no problems.
His fans will still say he's strongest after that lol
Delusions

an offscreen would be terrible tbh
folks might drop the series
Maybe same as Ace... not a complete offscreen lol

I know I know!

Yep, so intimidating lol
i dont get it

people insulting shanks is more impressive to you then people being too scared to attack shanks? You’re a words > actions kinda guy?

why does it matter what people said to him lol? Shanks made demands, and all his demands are met accordingly.

it wasnt just the sweating

was more about sweating, plus watching him pick up his hat, plus watching him throw it at buggy, plus watching him demand for ace and whitebeard’s corpse, plus watching him challenge everyone, plus watching him end the war

but if wanna label all that under sweating then be my guest i guess. Plenty of chances for akainu to attack shanks in all those panels, dont you think?
you dont go toe to toe with even old wb
and get "afraid" of shanks
not sure what folks think the difference between old wb and shanks is but if there is , it not as much as you think .
you also dont fight a yonko
and jump to another one right away cause that leaves you vulnerable to the next one that attacks. thats why the 4 emperor system is intact. if one were to take down the other, they would be a lot more vulnerable to the other yonkos.

Thats wrong Also. WSS is about overall power. Its literally a strength goal. Which is why Zoro always training.
also which is why Zoro never was interested in DF ... not a bad idea to add to your overall power if that's what's your goal ....

but I don't want to go there again .... that wasn't my point .... I'm saying there is enough evidence to claim WSS is not about over all power and just 1 big term of power ... and also evidence to claim it is

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
1) Him cooking noodles for women and flirting with them, completely ignoring his actual task of having to find capable (male) samurai (got called out by Franky because of that).
While I agree with you that Sanji women jokes are waaaayyy too much post skip, the cooking noodles moment was more a normal gag than an overdone one.

There is a difference for me when Sanji nose bleed to death or sneak around the bathroom girl and the cooking scene which could have been a pre skip fun moments. And the moment when Sanji destroys the goons for wasting food was clean.

Most women jokes are lame but some are nice.

Kaido>Dragon>Akainu>Shanks>Mihawk is Oda official tier list

Shanks is one of the most popular characters in Japan, and has the largest fanbase among casual watchers/readers. Oda won't do him like that.
I mean... if he did it to a more popular person like Ace, I doubt your point is valid, Ace was killed while we didn't know the extent of his powers that Oda has to go flashbacks EVEN nowadays to highlight Ace was strong!

With Ace, there is time, with Shanks, series will end soon lol

I know I know!

Yep, so intimidating lol

His fans will still say he's strongest after that lol
Delusions

Maybe same as Ace... not a complete offscreen lol
I dont think that Shanks is the strongest, right now I have bb the strongest than bm, kaido and shanks last.
But no matter how they fight, it will be an extreme diff situation on both sides.
Just because one is the weakest Yonko doesnt mean that he is getting mid-diffed by the others.

also which is why Zoro never was interested in DF ... not a bad idea to add to your overall power if that's what's your goal ....

but I don't want to go there again .... that wasn't my point .... I'm saying there is enough evidence to claim WSS is not about over all power and just 1 big term of power ... and also evidence to claim it is
Its literally a strength goal. You have to beat someone

While I agree with you that Sanji women jokes are waaaayyy too much post skip, the cooking noodles moment was more a normal gag than an overdone one.

There is a difference for me when Sanji nose bleed to death or sneak around the bathroom girl and the cooking scene which could have been a pre skip fun moments. And the moments when Sanji destroys the goons for wasting food was clean.

Most women jokes are lame but some are nice.

Kaido>Dragon>Akainu>Shanks>Mihawk is Oda official tier list
I didn't mind the noodle gag at all, I just listed it, because it was one of the seven major scenes Sanji got and it also revolved around him being a simp (despite not being a "pervert gag").

i dont get it

people insulting shanks is more impressive to you then people being too scared to attack shanks? You’re a words > actions kinda guy?

why does it matter what people said to him lol? Shanks made demands, and all his demands are met accordingly.
Lol, words > action!?
I see that applies well with Shanks crew, we have the great Beckmann:
- Don't move a muscle Kizaru!
- We have Shanks
- I came to stop this war!
Only for Aokiji and Kizaru attacking afterwards while Shanks can't do jack shit cause otherwise if he turn around, Akainu would have magma fisted him Lol

Their primes never met and somehow gives you the freedom to claim they are above Kaido? lol
MarineHG62-kun, it is prime time to drop the childing stories, you know they dont work on me...
Roger never surpassed anything by becoming PK, moving from one destination to another doesnt lift your strength above the Yonkos who didnt even exist at that time... The Roger who became PK was one foot away from the grave and his strength lower so think before you use that silly line again. Becoming PK has nothing to do with strength, that argument was always burried 6 feet under but do tell me how many times you plan to pull that card. :myman:
If you knew how storytelling worked you would understand what Crocodile's line means. Being a silver medalist doesnt place you below WB in 1vs1 since in the "finding Raftel" race, nobody won except Roger and by winning that race you dont become stronger.
There is literally no evidence which places Roger/WB above Kaido but there is evidence which places Kaido above both of them.
They don't work on you because you have no plans in abandoning this silly thought that Kaido is stronger than Primebeard or Roger which he clearly isn't.

If the Manga couldn't convince you that Roger has direct Portrayal over the Yonkou in both notoriety and strength than i won't be able to do it.

Big mom is an OG pirate coming from the same generation as WB/Roger. She's Kaido's main rival out of the Yonkou, knows Primebeard and Prime Kaido's strength very well.

Yet this came out of her mouth:

" If not for Lola's stupid rebellion i could've crushed Red Hair, Kaido AND EVEN WB long ago"

i have no idea how clear cut Oda can make it. He goes out of his way to make Primebeards subordinate Kaido's most feared rival, even to this day, but somehow Kaido managed to surpass even Roger/Primebeard.
- Chinjao, likewise another fellow OG pirate who clashed with the man that rivaled Roger on a daily basis, directly puts surpassing Admiral and Yonkou as something on a pirate Kings to do list.

- Upon Whitebeard's death the narrator tells us ( note that WB held the title of Yonkou just like Kaido) that WB was an equal to EVEN THE PK. Those are terms that Oda uses in a direct comparison between Yonkou/Pirate King.

The evidence for Roger and Primebeards superiority over Kaido is almost suffocating, but I'm intrigued in reading the evidence that you claim to have ?

Note: If it's Oden's nonsensical comment of nobody being able to take down Kaido if he can't, then let's not bother cause i know for a fact that u wouldn't seriously claim that Flashback Kaido > Roger.

I actually think this things more interesting, considering how rich in history Wano is and whatever was discovered on Laugh Tale. Plus, Yamato could've made the connection of Joyboy to momo from the logbook
That would not agree with oden's statement 20 years ago, because he was talking about a person who has not yet been to wano, that this country is waiting for the person to come to wano to work with them. Momo was already alive and in Wano, Luffy wasn't. So it doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.