Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

i get why people make jokes about kaido/big mom/mihawk but red hair pirates slander never made much sense to me. They dont really have any Ls. They are still clean and untainted 1000 chapters into the series. you got some weird bias against them.

shanks is the goat
Lol, they let a mountain bandit use smoke screen and escape! Lol, and eventually captain got his arm cut off!
And he justified it that he wagered it on new age Lmao!
I swear Buggy is more honest than that snitch

lol

i get why people make jokes about kaido/big mom/mihawk but red hair pirates slander never made much sense to me. They dont really have any Ls. They are still clean and untainted 1000 chapters into the series. you got some weird bias against them.

shanks is the goat
havent had any" L's" because they barely have any panels
and they likely wont have as much of a sniff as kaido or bm pirates cause they arent villains
not because they are that competent.

havent had any" L's" because they barely have any panels
and they likely wont have as much of a sniff as kaido or bm pirates cause they arent villains
not because they are that competent.
they had less panels sure, but what little panels they had were great

take kidd for example. When he goes to big mom’s territory, he steals something from her and sinks some ships. When kidd goes to shanks territory, he joins shanks in the one arm club. We also have the marines pointing out how the red hair YC’s are better. Its true that they had less panel time then other yonko, but i dont think thats the only reason.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.