Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest Pirates > a Pirate

even if that pirate be better than them in "1" term of of power

a simple fact ... that many many failed to understand cause they like Zoro end up stronger than he should ... sigh
Why one term of power?

Strongest swordsman clearly refers to the individual as a whole.

I never heard of a fictional manga or even a videogame in which when someone refers to a class the whole individual isn't implied.

lol

i get why people make jokes about kaido/big mom/mihawk but red hair pirates slander never made much sense to me. They dont really have any Ls. They are still clean and untainted 1000 chapters into the series. you got some weird bias against them.

shanks is the goat
Didn't they get Luffy kidnapped in front of them?
Not to mention the whole losing an arm thing.

This is just kidds opinion as usual its hearsay he aint got a title.
again ... what is a title ? but a sum of achievement and what people think of him

Kaido list of duels is bigger than any man alive and 99.99% of people in the world think of him as strongest

it's not a title ... but it's something almost every single soul believe ... is not an argument

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
again ... what is a title ? but a sum of achievement and what people think of him

Kaido list of duels is bigger than any man alive and 99.99% of people in the world think of him as strongest

it's not a title ... but it's something almost every single soul believe ... is not an argument
Does kidd know oden was gonna kill him in 2 attacks and he was saved by a hag ?

Status
Not open for further replies.