Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of a fictional manga or even a videogame in which when someone refers to a class the whole individual isn't implied.
in one piece world ... things don't work like that ... even a title as well founded as WSM .... Data book said he get it while Roger was alive and it alone would bring WSM to unclear area

and why is that title of strongest swordsman include Shanks in it

but Yonko as BOTH "strongest" and "greatest" title should not Bring Mihawk under it?

in one piece world ... things don't work like that ... even a title as well founded as WSM .... Data book said he get it while Roger was alive and it alone would bring WSM to unclear area

and why is that title of strongest swordsman include Shanks in it

but Yonko as BOTH "strongest" and "greatest" title should not Bring Mihawk under it?
In fact Whitebeard was stronger than Roger. I don't see what's scandalous around that. The PK doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest individual alive if canon title tells different.

Also Shanks was never stated to be WSS, for a reason after all.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We saw Yamato doing a shockwave with her club. So it is not only a sword thing. For brawlers for now if I remember right only King's punch from Elizabello II can produce a shockwave. Do you think other brawlers can produce shockwave with Punch/kicks like people with weapons ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kidd’s statement isnt as credible as a titlebox from Oda, that’s true.

That being said, the argument that Kidd is only one person and therefore his opinion isn’t valid also not true either. Kaido being the strongest is clearly the opinion of a lot of people in the One Piece universe.
How can kidds opinion be valid on this when hes never faced meme bb or mihawk? We dont even know if he faced shanks.
This is nothing concrete
I dont know why yall screaming about it.

-BM loses her clash with Marco -> grabs him and ask Perospero to kill Marco -> Perospero gets stopped by Carrot and Wano -> BM runs away cuz she can't finish him off alone

- Marco, Vista, Crocodile and the rest of the WBP cannot stop Akainu = Yonkou > Admirals
"LOGIK"
the fact you think Big mom lost shit ... is prove my point already ... Big Mom with 15% of his power made him powerless and went on doing real fight ...

and the fan fiction about WBP would have failed to stop Akainu is just over kill .... why cause he was standing in front of them it means he would have won?

so I guess you think Sabo > all of them too :milaugh:

How can kidds opinion be valid on this when hes never faced meme bb or mihawk? We dont even know if he faced shanks.
This is nothing concrete
I dont know why yall screaming about it.
Kidd seems to just be repeating what he’s heard from other people. That’s my point, it seems to be a popular rumour in the One Piece universe.

As for why we’re “screaming” it, it’s for the same reason people were screaming about Postmeme running away from Marco last week. Jokes go both ways.

In fact Whitebeard was stronger than Roger. I don't see what's scandalous around that. The PK doesn't necessarily have to be the strongest individual alive if canon title tells different.

Also Shanks was never stated to be WSS, for a reason after all.
Whitebeard never beat him and he lost a war to him ... so claiming he was ... is BS ....

Shanks don't need to have WSS title to be above Mihawk
Roger wasn't WSM or WSS and was strongest

p.s

you are a man who think Prime Beard is weaker than Mihawk ... so again ... title arguments ... are not really something you should do
Post automatically merged:

Kidd hasnt fought all the other strong pirates to make that judgement.
no but he heard enough legends and stories and entire world opinion ....

Status
Not open for further replies.