Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, you've been proven wrong. You shouldn't have dropped the Kaido ship at the first sign of something you didnt like.
Yes those are called fickle fans. They see one thing that looks a little bad like Kaido getting stabbed by sccabards and go absolutely nuts. Saying he barley top 5, he can't do this or that. Oda knows what he doing, Oda has statements l, potrayals etc... and he will follow these things. Kaido is still top 1 Kaido>BB>Mihawk=>Akainu>Shanks.

Yes those are called fickle fans. They see one thing that looks a little bad like Kaido getting stabbed by sccabards and go absolutely nuts. Saying he barley top 5, he can't do this or that. Oda knows what he doing, Oda has statements l, potrayals etc... and he will follow these things. Kaido is still top 1 Kaido>BB>Mihawk=>Akainu>Shanks.
I think people should follow characters they actually like and or are interested in.

That list is fine but i do think BM is top 3 sharing about the same spot as akainu.

Bruh, people need to grow tougher hides.
Post automatically merged:

Yonkos are far stronger than admirals feat wise and portrayal wise. If Yonkos were equal to Admirals in strength no one would dare say Sanji vs Kaido or Shanks like they do with Sanji vs Kizaru or Greenbull
Idk about the far stronger part but i do think they are a bit stronger on average with a few exceptions like akainu.

Idk about the far stronger part but i do think they are a bit stronger on average with a few exceptions like akainu.
Thing is that Aokiji is as near-equal to Akainu as one can possibly be shown to be. Their fight lasted longer than the one between Roger and WB in Oden's flashback. If you cede ground to Akainu you must do the same for Aokiji. Then at that point who even knows what Kizaru is capable of?

Status
Not open for further replies.