Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuma did what oden couldn’t, he slayed a dragon on top of the flower capital

can someone tell me why we don’t have a 14 chapter flashback of Ryuma? I thought justice was written by the winners, I don’t wanna hear the story of some trashbin fool of a lord that failed at saving his country bc he was too prideful and over confident

motherfucker had both the Primebeard and Roger Pirates at his disposal. Don’t give me none of that he took the burden of his country

Odens pride > ppl dying, enslaved, raped, killed for the next twenty years

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

can someone tell me why we don’t have a 14 chapter flashback of Ryuma? I thought justice was written by the winners, I don’t wanna hear the story of some trashbin fool of a lord that failed at saving his country bc he was too prideful and over confident

motherfucker had both the Primebeard and Roger Pirates at his disposal. Don’t give me none of that he took the burden of his country

Exactly. Oden is the biggest retard in the fucking series.

Even in normal fucking world. Imagine leader of a country let's say during medival times. Sacrificing his country for 20 years for 100 dumb fodders who got killed or enslaved anyway.

Ryuma's flashback is bound to occur at EoS and it will be one of the last scenes involving Zoro.

Mihawk is perhaps Zoro's final goal when it comes to achieve something but Ryuma's is Zoro's #1 inspirational model so I think something is going to happen. Oda can't leave things half-assed.

Status
Not open for further replies.