Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro fanboys: Zoro only got hit by those nails because he had to stay in place to protect Luffy and Tama! It doesn’t count!

Also Zoro fanboys: Lol Yamato is weak af because she has to stand still and use her body to block heavy artillery from hitting Momo
Get the fuck outta here.

Shes fucking weak.

I say this because people were hyping her to fucking above King ACE OF BP STUFF BLAH BLAH

bitch was ready to use dragon or whatever against Base chilling Sasuke
LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
she knows her priorities, she needs to clap him fast and transforming might as well just do that. Another good trait coming from her:smart:
There is nothing good about her. Unless you like that dog oden and her cosplaying this dog.

She's weak.

King would roast her alive.

I started watching One Piece 21 or 22 years ago. I remember starting with anime first on a French channel called "Manga". I didn't read the manga early because I couldn't find it. I remember looking in every store in my town and asking my mother to buy me the manga but it was quite rare or even impossible to find it. Until five or six years later in 2004 or 2005 when I was walking outside. I came across a store and found one of the volumes. The store owner was ordering it just for me lol. I showed interest in One Piece because of Zoro's moment with Mihawk during the East Blue Saga. I think it's when he saw him for the first time and was shocked. I don't remember it. That scene got my attention. It was epic.

I was also watching;
- Street Fighter 2v
- Ryo Saeba "One of my favorites". He's the only dude who can compete against Sanji.
- DBZ
- Yu Yu hakusho
- Cobra
- Pygmalio
- Kindaichi
- Wolf's rain
- Saint seiya
Nostalgia

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato living rent free in your head. Oh another thing, she took care of gifters unlike certain swordsman who was struggling to go past them until alliance samurai help.
Where she took care of them? Since I see panel where bunch of them are still saying.

You fucking capping.

You believe in Juan Piece if you think she's strong enough to rival commanders

Status
Not open for further replies.