Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji hears someone saying よいではないか (it's fine, don't worry about it!) and a woman going like "oh my goodness! no!". This is pretty much word for word a reference to a common scene that happens in japanese period dramas where villain undresses someone by spinning their kimono obi. I guess the big question here is who would be the "villain" doing the undressing in this case.

just copypaste

Sanji hears someone saying よいではないか (it's fine, don't worry about it!) and a woman going like "oh my goodness! no!". This is pretty much word for word a reference to a common scene that happens in japanese period dramas where villain undresses someone by spinning their kimono obi. I guess the big question here is who would be the "villain" doing the undressing in this case.

just copypaste
Probs orochi or that big forehead fucker

just copypaste
watch it be slimmy caribou

Status
Not open for further replies.