Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido got cut by the Scabbards who are YC3 at best. Admirals are much much stronger than YC1. 2 admirals would mid diff Kaido
What your point of being injured by YC3 ?
He can be and yet destroyed NINE atbthe same time.

Wb was injured by marine fodder not even using haki or anything.

Be able to injury someone dont make not even close to be a fight.

Sanji hears someone saying よいではないか (it's fine, don't worry about it!) and a woman going like "oh my goodness! no!". This is pretty much word for word a reference to a common scene that happens in japanese period dramas where villain undresses someone by spinning their kimono obi. I guess the big question here is who would be the "villain" doing the undressing in this case.

just copypaste
The only men somewhat important enough and free to act are King, Who's Who and Orochi, especially the last one. Sanji discovering he made a deal with Kaido and his death was actually a play would be a big information. If not he can just be a random gifter and this the beginning of Sanji's plotline with the courtesans and Black Maria.
It seems a very good feat btw :blush:

The only men somewhat important enough and free to act are King, Who's Who and Orochi, especially the last one. Sanji discovering he made a deal with Kaido and his death was actually a play would be a big information. If not he can just be a random gifter and this the beginning of Sanji's plotline with the courtesans and Black Maria.
It seems a very good feat btw :blush:
What the fuck boi? Where’s the feat? Nothing happened....

He heard very clearly something that is happening somewhere else while fighting and talking with Luffy :nicagesmile:
LMFAO yo this is unreal, the delusion mann. I at least thought u were a trolling sensible Sanjitard but boii I was wrong
Post automatically merged:

these people man, willing to hype and dehype anything at a moments notice without actual fucking evidence
Can you believe these shits Hot damn

Status
Not open for further replies.