Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure: Bruh, get past the Gifter first. If Zoro was facing Apoo 1v1 he'd be on his knees begging for his life. Apoo is dog walking Zoro and Drake Together. Just imagine the type of torture he'd put Zoro through 1v1. He'd take him to the bathroom and give him a swirly like the school bully.
Should I have to talk about how Robin has thrown her out of castle?
Should I have to talk about how Queen tied her like boar and took away?
Should I have to talk about how Franky ran over her?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It is not that I don't like her. I don't particularly like or hate any character. I am very flexible. If Bigmom lives upto her so called yonko reputation, then I am willing to give due credit. So far nothing but empty hype.
Destroyed giants at 5.
Her bounty 4.3B you don't have that when you're a weak ass
Fought Kaido for a long time.
Never hurt in sane personality and can tank barely anything
Versatile as fuck with her DF
etc etc etc

BM is strong this is not even a question.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
He had a bet about Kaido don´t winning on his own/or without any tricks against the Scabbards, he lose it and now even must change his name to Yonkou lee XD
Wait really? I thought the bet was something else.

It's not over 100% yet. I mean, Kaido will win and move on to Luffy's group but the Samurai will probably make another push.

Dont take Luffy as an example, he is trashier than Bugmom. If you observe carefully other than judge, only Luffy got trashed by her. All other characters she had faced had better portrayal than her.
Queen literally put her in sleep and has to kill her but plot armor saved her.
Kaido asked his subordinates to remove her cuffs.
Marco clashed equally with her and she was the one who ran away from him.
WEAKER characters than Luffy, way weaker. Why do you think?
With Queen there was no plot armor since their two crew were involved, their bosses specifically. Kaido own her a huge debt, remember?
She ran away from him since that is a very long fight (you remember Jinbei vs Ace, Akainu vs Aokiji, Luffy vs Katakuri, Luffy vs Cracker no? several hours/days of fight!) and she doesn't want to lose time in that pointless battle since she has other plans implied by her words to Peros and to Marco later.

C

critical mindset

The same we can say for Ulti. Usopp and Nami took SEVERAL headbutts from a hybrid form + CoA and they are relatively fine.
SH have the divine protection of the main characters and much stronger characters use an ability called "PIS" against them in many occasions.
Only way Sanji could walk and run after leg break was bc of PIS.He got saved by fucking plot, and just remember he needed this motherfucking shit to recover.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Should I have to talk about how Robin has thrown her out of castle?
Should I have to talk about how Queen tied her like boar and took away?
Should I have to talk about how Franky ran over her?

"Huff Huff. Aieeeeee Gifter Sama! Please Spare my hype!"
"Huff Huff This Apoo guy is really strong, almost as strong as the grandmaster"
"Huff Huff, Man, anyone have any water or food? I think I might be getting another tummy ache"

:shocking: Hold Your L

Status
Not open for further replies.