Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin before time skip is pretty unique from other females thats true...post time skip she looks like hancock if you remover her nose lol
I was thinking about the nose too what a coincidence, it's the reason why she still looks different from the others for me.

Pre TS Robin is definitely the apotheosis though, I loved her cowgirl style so much too, aside from her facial features which were pretty awesome as well.

C

critical mindset

Are you sure it's a kick ? It's was maybe a punch with his left hand
This dude is almost doing the exact shit Vergo is doing but with the left leg, you just adjust his position and you get Vergo.

But in a sorry attempt to save face for Sanjino, or fear of Vergo dominating your favourite character, hate of Vergo (hate and annoyance of me, that’s fine) for any of those sakes, let’s the discount all our spatial faculties and logic because you’re all saying he did this, and how much spatial thinking does it take to realise that is not the same as Vergo’s stance?

yet he needs to pivot his foot fully and rotate even more to raise his leg the height that Vergo does, so he needs to rotate even more to do what you're imagining him doing :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

As opposed to Vergo's position who has the inside of the foot facing up and the stationary leg tilted to his left side (you actual dumbasses).

Just look at the direction of the hip, upper body and the leg. You can’t get it right with your model of the world :suresure::suresure::suresure:

You don’t realise Oda made this guy into a mogger, an arc villain that presented a real threat level, could toy with Sanji, and needed a mountain hax attack to take out.

Just imagine that, Vergo, a freaking robot, has more sense of humour than your favourite character when he trolls Sanji by showing his dominance switching leg into the attack and then switching into a roundhouse kick just for fun’s sake and Sanji struggles do dodge when he switched legs and plays with him. Literally attacking his with ankle foot and Sanji checking high up for the best defence possible lmao.

You thought Vergo was just generic character huh :suresure: wrong! He was amusing himself with Sanji in doing it in a lighthearted manner, all the while you wish your favourite character could try to replicate the same. :rolaugh: Vergo, funniest guy in the manga :goyea::catsweat:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is probably the closest the official release has been without a fan translation yet.

Times are changing. It sucks that the paper circulation industry is so hard to move on from in Japan, wish we had full digital simulcasts.

There'd be no spoilers so the fuckery would be less, but getting the chapter straight away would completely alter the parameters of discussion.

Won't happen until way after OP is over unfortunately.

This is probably the closest the official release has been without a fan translation yet.

Times are changing. It sucks that the paper circulation industry is so hard to move on from in Japan, wish we had full digital simulcasts.

There'd be no spoilers so the fuckery would be less, but getting the chapter straight away would completely alter the parameters of discussion.

Won't happen until way after OP is over unfortunately.
full digital is my no1 wish list regarding one piece yeah.

at least at the raftel arc please

Vergo hit Sanji with the fake, and finished with this kick:
Damn I had never seen a kick like that. This girl seriously has got the next level of elasticity, I wonder why she never went for a martial arts movie or something. I don't remember ever seeing this kind of kick before.

Funnily not even in One Piece we can see something like this and physics are for superhumans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.