Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji make him into a crybaby bitch though.:kayneshrug:
Eww. Sanji fan with Stockholm syndrome?
:josad:
Judge is a really good character :catrude:

At least i imagine him like a far more complex character, who still loves Sora, wrote the comic strip in which the hero has her name in her memory and, even if he wants to blame Sanji for Sora's death, he knows everything is his fault but, with the heaviness of his ancestors' dream on him, he can't accept to abandon his fate and be a complete loser, someone who lost even the only son capable of loving because of his foolishness :josad:
He is just full of regrets :catcry:

Or perhaps Seth is right :whitepress:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Judge is a really good character :catrude:

At least i imagine him like a far more complex character, who still loves Sora, wrote the comic strip in which the hero has her name in her memory and, even if he wants to blame Sanji for Sora's death, he knows everything is his fault but, with the heaviness of his ancestors' dream on him, he can't accept to abandon his fate and be a complete loser, someone who lost even the only son capable of loving because of his foolishness :josad:
He is just full of regrets :catcry:

Or perhaps Seth is right :whitepress:
Jokes aside.

Sora thing is weird. From what I remember there were no signs that Judge/Sora was similar to Endeavor/Rei situation from MHA
( Endeavor forced his marriage for the sake of having a child with a top-tier quirk combination and abused his family including Rei. To make it shorter for you. I doubt Todoroki siblings are the result of nights of passion ).

I can see this as Judge maybe wasn't always like this and he met Sora before he became addicted to experiments and then working with Vegapunk. Sora stayed with him hoping that children will change him back to a caring person or some shit but that didn't happen and it was even worse.

In the world fictional dragons they have ability turn human like creatures
I have read manga series where anime and manga characters dragon have this neat ability turn dragons. In series zero the familiar had season 4, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku, I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls, Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life, Chamberlain of the Azfareo, and Sono Mono. Nochi ni.

I am pretty sure game of thrones has it correct me wrong? I have never watch the show or read books I don’t know I have heard there was character it did though.
I don't know about GoT but in tolkien's lore there no such thing as dragon take a human form

So then you have not actually watched a lot of anime or manga before have you? There a lot dragons who can take into human all things mention description there anime characters in those series where dragons take on human forms.
Well the only anime who i know there's dragon with ability to shape shifting is fairy tail, and yes I can't say that I watched anime or reading manga a lot.. oh yeah there's tensei shitara slime datta ken for example the dragob thing

Status
Not open for further replies.