Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I can’t see Brook handling Who’s Who or Chopper handling Page One. It’s not that it bothers me but it’s really hard to believe it’s possible, given their portrayal. Who’s Who and Sasaki are strong enough to consider challenging Yonko Commanders, Ulti (who is probably the weakest or second weakest TR) almost forced Luffy to resort to G4 (even if it was only to free himself, he still needed it to overpower her which says a lot about her strength). Ulti utterly destroyed Usopp and Nami and was about to kill her before Tama arrived. How is the weak trio of even mid trio supposed to deal with such monsters ?
I guess thats the point, we even ask the same question for Luffy to a Yonko who is soloing 9 decently strong people and his top 3 fighting Yonko commanders. The point is this is where they fully grow.

I get its hard to believe but its the point where we need to start believing it. Oda is entirely setting up Franky vs. Sasaki right now.

Otherwise, what is the alternative? Who is left to fight any of these people if not the Strawhats? The scabbards are likely done, as they should be after fighting Kaido, and the 3 Supernova Captains on Luffy's side are going after Kaido themselves with him. Potentially Hawkins and Apoo too if they flip sides.

Again, I get its hard to believe, but its something that honestly has to happen because we'll never break the barrier of having the crew strong enough to fighting the Marines, WG or Blackbeard/Shanks then

Status
Not open for further replies.