Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how Oda keeps wasting Zoro's time with fighting "unpure swordsmen" as if Zoro's dream involves being stronger than "in pure swordsmen"?

Hehe. Now in this arc we have King who of course isn't a pure Swordsman too. So once again Zoro's will not do anything to progress his dream since he'll fight an "unpure swordsman" yet his dream is clearly just about Pure swordsmen.

In actuality the only times Zoro has made progress in his dream was fighting Kuina and T-bone. The only pure swordsmen Zoro's has beaten.
Poor Zoro

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No one's gonna talk about Brook thinking it's Zoro' CoC that makes earthquake?
I'm pretty sure CoC is 100% happening for Zoro in the series

Hopefully in this arc cause he will need it to defeat a mastodonic beast like Kaido

I hope he will unleash more than the simple very aura Shanks used on WB's ship, I hope CoC can augment fighting skills too

An island weighs way more than the rubble from Dressrosa. Also let’s not ignore the fact that Kaido alone performed way better against the Scabbards than 2 Admirals did against Sabo and 3 Vets
It ain't matter how much the island itself weighs. The impressive part about Fujis feat was how he collected the rubble all over the area. It was an CoO feat that made him be able to do this.

- We have absolutely no insight on the events of the Admiral/Rev fight, nor do we know how strong the Rev commanders are and what really went down.

I rather wait for more infos.

Status
Not open for further replies.