Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my favorite thing is literally every floor, Oda's been making fun the whole "level" shonen trope where, like in Dragon Ball in General Blues tower, had you advance floors and fight progressively stronger enemies.

But virtually every floor has Luffy and crew gimping them or entirely ignoring them lmao. Well, with the exception of Sanji I guess.

Luffy and Kid should be meeting soon. Kid was on Floor 3 last chapter so
Luffy was on Second flor last chapter, this One he already fone to 4, so he can make tô the 5 in the final of the 998 and face kaido on 999 not 1000.

1000 is something bigger

Waido boyz, yall still functioning properly? Im GLITCHING from all of these madness. These past 3 weeks have been a complete redemption. Relevant characters like Killer and now Zoro said Kaido is THE strongest in the world. From Kaido being an avatar with his wind lightning shits, clubbing the scabbards, and now casually lifting enormously large Onigashima in his human form, with his own dragon cloud fire ability. This shit is just the start, brace yourself for more of his greatness WORORORORORO
Kaido motherfucking transformed from a Gyarados to a Rayquaza Mega

Nah I hope he gets out, it’d be even more embarrassing if Robin has to save him
Nah, I want that even more, Robin vs Black Maria... Robin clutches the others putting them out of the fight but not severely injured. Black Maria thanks for the small mercy and Duke it out. Haha
Sanji watches on for his failure, where the fuck was that supposed better Future Sight or even CoO than Luffy go.

Nah, I want that even more, Robin vs Black Maria... Robin clutches the others putting them out of the fight but not severely injured. Black Maria thanks for the small mercy and Duke it out. Haha
Sanji watches on for his failure, where the fuck was that supposed better Future Sight or even CoO than Luffy go.
Lmfaoo better CoO my assss

Status
Not open for further replies.