Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if oda wanted to change the formula up he would have done it a while ago.
Why does a simple theory bother you. I’ve heard multiple theories which I thought sounded dumb so I didn’t engage with them. Why are you this obsessed with Zoro
In the NBA community we have a word for people who claim to hate Lebron yet can’t stop thinking of him. These people are Transbronsexuals and you my friend are a Transzorosexual.

Zoro: I'm too late...it'd be nice if I could just fly there but...
Zoro: regardless of what route I take, it won't be easy to get through
Marco: "Strawhat's crew"!!
Robin: "Marco the Phoenix"!!
Marco: Thats right, Yoi!!
Marco: Why are you guys who make up the main force dawdling around on this floor?
Marco: Is there anything I can help you with?
???: !!?
Nami: What exactly is this "shake" I wonder....
Tama: It's scary! or rather, no it's not scary!!
Komachiyo: *bark*
Luffy: Is this an earthquake? Jinbe what do u reckon?
Jinbe: Hmmm...The terrain of this Island is pretty peculiar...
Is there any chance zoro want marco take him to the roof? N without zoro said the thing marco asking why they r at the lower floor n he want to take them to the rooftop? :steef:
It will be really good if zoro take marco's ride and when marco vs king in midair zoro take the credit by oneshoot king :funky:

Why does a simple theory bother you. I’ve heard multiple theories which I thought sounded so I didn’t engage with them. Why are you this obsessed with Zoro
In the NBA community we have a word for people who claim to hate Lebron yet can’t stop thinking of him. These people are Transbronsexuals and you my friend are a Transzorosexual.
what are you even talking about? this is a public forum. i can discuss what i want. are you bothered by facts?
seems like your obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.