• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why you defelcting so hard clown?

Franky vs Holdem.

Zoro never fighting or hurting Kaido.

Pls do tell us more.

:doffytroll:

Hmm? And? Sasaki will trash him before he gets saved.

I don't even like any of the tobi roppo but Drake and Ulti anyway, but like, you're the one taking the L here, Franky is reeling after one hit from full zoan Sasaki and he's going ot have awakened zoan, clearly they're shifting around, luffy hasn't even met kaidou yet, that's when we can start discussing true fights.

Got to love your whole zoro wanking is 100% based on fanfiction though.

Take the L, Zoro couldn't defeat Apoo with a free cheap shot blindside while Drake was mid comboing Apoo. But don't worry, Drake was there to clean up Zoro's mess.
Post automatically merged:

Nig.ga was huffing and puffing a good punch from onion could take him out
Oh I'm sorry, could Zoro not defeat Apoo with a free cheap shot with a sword, a weapon in one piece that one hits people.

Zoro even one hit people like Daz Bones and Ryuuma, but Apoo painting a little is a W for Zoro how?

Sorry Drake had to clean up Zoro's failures.

It wasn't enough that Drake literally was pinning Apoo down for Zoro to get a free attack in on Apoo, Zoro still couldn't even drop him.

I don't even like any of the tobi roppo but Drake and Ulti anyway, but like, you're the one taking the L here, Franky is reeling after one hit from full zoan Sasaki and he's going ot have awakened zoan, clearly they're shifting around, luffy hasn't even met kaidou yet, that's when we can start discussing true fights.

Take the L, Zoro couldn't defeat Apoo with a free cheap shot blindside while Drake was mid comboing Apoo. But don't worry, Drake was there to clean up Zoro's mess.

Oh I'm sorry, could Zoro not defeat Apoo with a free cheap shot with a sword, a weapon in one piece that one hits people.

Zoro even one hit people like Daz Bones and Ryuuma, but Apoo painting a little is a W for Zoro how?

It wasn't enough that Drake literally was pinning Apoo down for Zoro to get a free attack in on Apoo, Zoro still couldn't even drop him.
Sasaki attack him and general franky barely budged. Do you not see Marco's flames or do you honestly think one bite from drake could do the job.
Actually you know what I'm not going to bother with you your the nicca who said drake would outshine zoro this arc:milaugh:

It's obvious that Kid, Luffy, Drake, Law, and Hawkins are going to be all facing off against Kaidou and Big Mom at some point, them being the only good guys here for pirate captains of the worst gen, and them being the exact 5 shakky mentioned as the top 5, that was literally oda building up for this exact war. Say what you want about power levels or not (your power scales are prob shit), but we're talking about narrative build up. So yeah, Drake, Law, and Hawkins will be joining Kid and Luffy up there soon.

My guess: Luffy, Kid, Zoro, and Killer try to fight, get trounced. They'll do a little damage to Kaidou but it'll be Kid and Luffy standing after they were hit down. (surpassing their old self)
Eventually the 5 end up there, and it ends up with those 5 supernova (maybe zoro and killer too, but that's less likely), and probably Marco teaming up against Kaidou and Big Mom (Marco hard counters big mom and is too powerful not to be involved here)

Hawkins bolsters the party with his coin flip power up stuff, Law plays support as well, the two still do some damage via hawkins spawning creations and swordsmanship of his own, and law doesn't just teleport people around and stuff, he'll drop buildings on kaidou and stuff too, and do air cuts and all that. While Awakened zoan Drake, G4 Luffy, and Kid with his pillow filled with pennies will be the hard damage dealers.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Lmao again why are you crying about Zoro for?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Just say you took a fat L with Franky vs Holdem and move on.

Just like with Whos Who vs Zoro, Sanji vs Page 1, and just like with Perespero not being a member of the BM pirates.

Everything you say is cap.

Sasaki attack him and general franky barely budged. Do you not see Marco's flames or do you honestly think one bite from drake could do the job.
Actually you know what I'm not going to bother with you your the nicca who said drake would outshine zoro this arc:milaugh:
On his hands and knees while Sasaki stands above him =/= barely budged.

We'll see if Apoo is down after the Drake bite, he might be, but Drake's bites don't have the precedent of one hitting equalized enemies like swords in one piece do.

Will you cry if zoro loses to kaidou and the worst gen supernova captains aret he ones who take down kaidou and big mom? Zoro at best is the warm up match where the good guys lose before more come in to help luffy and kid.

Marco didn't heal Apoo, your excuses are laughable. Sorry that Zoro couldn't drop Apoo even with a cheap shot that Drake so graciously provided by pinning Apoo down with a combo. Sorry Drake had to clean up Zoro's failures.

"your (it's you're, learn english) the nicca who said drake would outshine zoro this arc"

And he has.

Lmao again why are you crying about Zoro for?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Just say you took a fat L with Franky vs Holdem and move on.

Just like with Whos Who vs Zoro, Sanji vs Page 1, and just like with Perespero not being a member of the BM pirates.

Everything you say is cap.
Just like when zoro cheap shotted apoo and everyone hyped it up, only to eat dirt this chapter. I'm not going to trust final match ups (even jinbei or sanji), until the final fight with Kaidou starts. There has already been like 12 matchup shifts in the war already.

100% of the things you said I was wrong about were risky highly specific predictions, 90% of them aren't confirmed or denied yet.

Yet you're going to pretend I'm already wrong to try to get a "gotcha" moment.

Sorry I'm not a basic bitch like you who says "Zoro will be in front of kaidou at some point" and just says no when people make predictions that are elaborate. Yet somehow you still end up wrong time and time again, despite the fact that your predictions aren't even that reachy.

I admitted to perospero being a member of the big mom pirates, I'm not ashamed of that, it was literally something you had to examine mid chapter sbs style stuff to know.

You're kind of obnoxious tbh. Are you going to cry when I'm right?

Last edited:
Imagine not being able to finish Apoop off with a cheap shot while being a Swordsman :gokulaugh:
While Drake literally pins Apoo down.

Drake not only cleared the way for him, he had to clean up zoro's mess when he completely shat the bed.

So...Kaidou is mimicking Moria,since the latter begun his mass production earlier.
Kaidou vs Oden, Kaidou vs Moriah, these are the fights that Kaidou most desires for.

Status
Not open for further replies.