rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool that Oda is finally setting up the fights. Think he will change Sanji fight, with Robin going against Black Maria and Sanji against one of the calamities, then there's Zoro, who probably will go to the e with Marco help and Brook, who pehaps will control the other numbers with music, or even fight Hawkins.

The part i care less is Ace and Yamato, Ace can fail in everything he try, we dont need more of his failures.
That hurts bro!

I suspect there's a pretty big gap in bounty every time you move up a level of a crew.
The gap between Oven and Daifuku and the sweet commanders was pretty massive (3-4x).
The gap between the sweet commanders and the yonko was pretty massive (4x).

I suspect Kaido's crew is similar with the bounties. The F6 bounty wise are probably a ways away from the calamities.
Kaidos crew may be similar yet different. Big Mom appoints high positions to family where as Kaido appoints high positions to stronger/more infamous individuals
Post automatically merged:

Nah we have seen that bs in Marineford no need to repeat it, there are million others ways the beast pirates can show their competence
Oda will repeat it

WsW: 600M
Sasaki: 450M
BM: ??
Drake: 222M
Ulti: 200M
P1: 190M
Who's Who is too high. Luffy was pretty far from that after beating Doffy. The rest are all probably accurate tho.

I think people forget just because we've been dealing with some pretty crazy crews, but Jinbei said back at the beginning of the post-time skip that it's very very difficult for bounties to actually go higher than 300,000,000.

There will probably be a lot of disappointment when we get to the warlord bounties lol.

I don't expect any Tobi Roppo to have a higher bounty than Jinbe.

Their bounties probably all range from pre-time skip Drake (~200,000,000) to around Jinbei (~400,000,000).
This would fit what we know as well. Oven and Daifuku had bounties of 300 million. Moria was 320,000,000 I think.

There's no way any of them are higher than 500,000,000.
Not necessarily. Pero was 700 mill, while Snack was 600 million and Cracker 860 million.

But yeah, Tobi are on the younger side (P1/Ulti early 20s), and are recent arrivals. Don't expect high bounties.

Last edited:
Who's Who is too high. Luffy was pretty far from that after beating Doffy. The rest are all probably accurate tho.

I think people forget just because we've been dealing with some pretty crazy crews, but Jinbei said back at the beginning of the post-time skip that it's very very difficult for bounties to actually go higher than 300,000,000.

There will probably be a lot of disappointment when we get to the warlord bounties lol.
That was my thought process. But it is moot for Jinbei to fight WsW and not gain anything from it unlike Zoro/King and Sanji/Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.