rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd, Law and Luffy vs Kaido
Support : Yamato and perhaps Killer and Zoro

You know in stampede when the supernova teamed up and then lost, then crocodile, boa, buggy, etc showed up? I expect something like that.

Luffy, Kid, Zoro, and Killer vs Kaidou (and big mom?). Kid's build up strategy isn't enough, gives kaidou a struggle, kaidou either stands up after or barely repels it.

They lose, Zoro and Killer hurt Kaidou at one point but they still lost hard as a 4 v 1.

Marco, Drake, Law, and Hawkins show up. Big Mom gets involved now if she wasn't.

6 v 2.

J

Jo_Ndule

You know in stampede when the supernova teamed up and then lost, then crocodile, boa, buggy, etc showed up? I expect something like that.

Luffy, Kid, Zoro, and Killer vs Kaidou (and big mom?)

They lose, Zoro and Killer hurt Kaidou at one point but they still lost hard as a 4 v 1.

Marco, Drake, Law, and Hawkins show up. Big Mom gets involved now if she wasn't.

6 v 2.
Still loses

They can only beat kaido or both emperors if admirals come or BM betray kaido

Still loses

They can only beat kaido or both emperors if admirals come or BM betray kaido
Marco is the 5th strongest pirate in the world and hard counters Big Mom's devil fruit
Luffy is stronger than he was when he beat Katakuri
Kid is somewhat comparable
Drake is idk, Queen leveled? He should have a
Law is stronger than Doflamingo now I imagine
Hawkins is low top commander leveled, and has the ability to bolster the strength of the rest

It won't be easy, but they'd pull it off.

Bro, absolutely no way you're gonna call nik clingy with your signature :gokulaugh:

I ain't ever seen someone live this rent free since my batshit ex :catblush:
I'm posting them to point out how stupid he is, what kind of weak asf reachy insult are you going for even?
Post automatically merged:

Go cosplay as a bin and throw yourself into a skip. Save everyone from your trash takes.
What part of my power scale triggered you?

J

Jo_Ndule

Marco is the 5th strongest pirate in the world and hard counters Big Mom's devil fruit
Luffy is stronger than he was when he beat Katakuri
Kid is somewhat comparable
Drake is idk, Queen leveled? He should have a
Law is stronger than Doflamingo now I imagine
Hawkins is low top commander leveled, and has the ability to bolster the strength of the rest

It won't be easy, but they'd pull it off.
Nonsense that bolded part. Only brook counters linlin df

Comrback when Marco is above pre fs luffy
Then perhaps they can beat kaido in act 3 or stalemate both emperors

Status
Not open for further replies.