What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They removed the spoiler, it must be fake.:kriwhat:
Blackbeard joining would ruin the arc in my opinion. It's kinda too soon, specially when the final match ups are yet not defined so for all we know there might be enough firepower to take on both yonko already. Teach coming when the situation will get overwhelming might prove a decent move however in my opinion.

Chapter 978 Title Introducing The Tobi Roppo
Chapter 998 Title Ancient Species
:risicheck:
Most like Flyer hype, the ancient bell(still unconfirmed) remind me how Kubo handle Yamamoto and the Captains-vice captains in Bleach.

With means it would explain why Jack and the other flyers+calamity just use base/hybird or zoan form, they aren't allow to use their "stronger"form. With the bell Kaido allow them to use a new zoan lvl(either new form above hybird ala awakening).

Would be similar as Yamamato don't allow the captains to use their bankai, in that case Kaido want his commanders to stay calm and go to their limit without using their strongest form or either he fear that their rampange would be insane because the new form gain far more greater power.

Overall the bell thing has a lot of potential and Oda can finally hype the tension of the calamity and flyers.

You guys though @Reign , @Kaido D. Stronger , @Luthon ???

Status
Not open for further replies.