What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why we disagree, Apoo was shown to fend both of them off in 2 separate instances, one which was a sneak attack that he dodged and the other which he blocked both them blitzing him.

Now Zoro does it, but circumstance is believe to be different when in fact it's the same as the 2 early instances but Zoro was just too fast for Apoo to see or His Haki was superior via his broken Tonfa
Just because it wasn't shown, doesn't mean he wasn't constantly fending them off over that time frame. Oda jumped a half hour past. It's illogical to think that there was no other engagement going on throughout that entire time. Unless Drake and Zoro magically became slower for some reason off panel, and then got faster once they were brought back on panel.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Can someone explain me one thing in this forum.

Why isn't it possible to like both Sanji and Zoro without trashing each other?
I was used to like Sanji a few years ago, then something changed, but overall it makes no sense to roll with fandom wars, regardless of one's interests and tastes in characters. They are pretty personal and subjective, nothing to mock for or even discuss about all the time like as if trying to expose a trophy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And that's the biggest issue here. How was someone who was holding off Zoro and Drake at the same exact time for at least a half hour (via virus expanding time frame) inferior?

But yeah, we can agree to disagree.
Lmfao why do you always chat shit.

big mom starts heading BACK inside before zoro first engages apoo after queen gave him the antidote

zoro finishes apoo just after meme goes up the roof

Are you telling me it took meme MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR to get from just outside to the roof

What tears? You mean all those Ls yall Sanji fans caught in WCI. It was glorious. Judge beat his ass, Daifuku sent his ass flying, crying in the rain, no 1 v 1, brother saves him proving that he was faster and gave him a raid suit. Even at the end of the arc his dad still called him garbage. He used his dads weapon to fight a flying 6 while Franky most likly going to have a good fight with a stronger one Sasaki>P1. WCI is Sanji fans worse nightmare :gokulaugh::milaugh:
Not really...it was a bad arc. But nothing comes close to jobbing in literally every matchup you have in Wano and then calling literally fodders "skilled" and running away from them like a fag.

We had high expectations for Sanji....yall even have higher for Zoro. The fall will hurt more trust me lmaoo. Once ZKK doesnt happen you will be the forum clowns debating your little colourspread arguments and fake japanese kanjis.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
If Jinbe's indeed fighting Who's Who, that would be pretty funny.

Who's Who was first introduced trying to break into the Calamity ranks, while the fandom speculated whether Jinbe would break into the Monster Trio ranks. Franky and Sasaki are kinda the same, but on a lesser extent.

Yeah, Oda's definitely aware of some of the fandom debates.

It coming up how much heal power ancient zoan get via their fruit, as example Pageone and Ulti take easily in seconds G3+ lvl attacks.
Kaido get stabbed right and left and still has not any wound anymore, Law as example fear to face the flyer and don´t want to face them off.

Doffy counter Gamma knife via his devilfruit power, similar as Nami counter Cracker with his rain powerr.
With meaning it doesn´t much hold anything to the point that Ryo would do most like worse damage to Doffy then GK.
The point is that blitzed by current Luffy is not a argument to use for Doffy since current Luffy would blitz Doffy too.
My whole argument was on based how two(probably the weakest in the crew) give Luffy hard time and force him to use G4.

And if you using current G4, Luffy would destroy Doffy too.
In that case it is a great feat of Pageone to tank Luffy g3 and Ulti beeing able to hold fs Luffy and force him to G4.
And at the top facing Jinbe is one of the greatest feat for a flyer, if you believe Doffy overrun them(guys like WsW) you are totally wrong.

If you think he beat them you are right but that isn´t the point, if WsW can match Jinbe(in my opinion near equal to Doffy) he could match most like guys like Doffy/Jack too. Their is though a different between defeating and matching someone.
As a villain Doffy was awesome based on portrayal thanks to his voice actor. doffy's role is not finished. However if you talk about power level, yes Doffy is equal to the strongest "flying 6"but below commander level.

The only thing which puts him above the F6 is is king's haki.

Lmfao why do you always chat shit.

big mom starts heading BACK inside before zoro first engages apoo after queen gave him the antidote

zoro finishes apoo just after meme goes up the roof

Are you telling me it took meme MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR to get from just outside to the roof
Chopper: "It'll take one hour before a person is completely taken over by the virus."

When Drake, Zoro, and Apoo first started, Chopper had just gotten bit. By the time the fight ended, half of Choppers body was encased in ice. Do you want to do the math, or shall I?

And that's the biggest issue here. How was someone who was holding off Zoro and Drake at the same exact time for at least a half hour (via virus expanding time frame) inferior?
NARRATIVE
NA-RRA-TIVE

-Shiki destroyed half of MF when he fought Garp+Sengoku, yet Garp alone should be able to SOLOS him based on what we know.

-Jack sinked 2 ships while attacking Fujitora,Sengoku and Tsuru, yet either Fuji or Sengoku should EASILY solos his ass too.

Apoo running around and surviving a while against Drake and Zoro doesn't actually mean shit. It's just that Oda doesn't want to focus on a single fight and draws 5+ plotlines every chapter.

Well its obvious its more Zoro's arc then Sanji's.

Zoro has more importance in Wano and DR then Sanji.....whilst having nothing in WCI. I think its a fair trade off.

Zoro may not get as much focus as Sanji got....but hes still getting more than every other SH in this arc.
The dressrosa point was only alluding to the tradeoff for WCI.

I agree he is getting more focus, but IMO i dont consider this "Zoro's Arc" persay because the reasons I previously stated in my other comments. Maybe events later on could prove me wrong, but this is what im sticking with for the time being.

Not really...it was a bad arc. But nothing comes close to jobbing in literally every matchup you have in Wano and then calling literally fodders "skilled" and running away from them like a fag.

We had high expectations for Sanji....yall even have higher for Zoro. The fall will hurt more trust me lmaoo. Once ZKK doesnt happen you will be the forum clowns debating your little colourspread arguments and fake japanese kanjis.
Zoro beat Killer, Got the antidote saving Chopper and his man, Saved Hyori/kinemon wife,Otoko, and slept Apoo and the arc not even over yet. WCI ended with Sanji getting saved by his brother and being called trash by his father.:gokulaugh: I will bet my account Wano not ending with Zoro that embarrassing lmfao

NARRATIVE
NA-RRA-TIVE

-Shiki destroyed half of MF when he fought Garp+Sengoku, yet Garp alone should be able to SOLOS him based on what we know.

-Jack sinked 2 ships while attacking Fujitora,Sengoku and Tsuru, yet either Fuji or Sengoku should EASILY solos his ass too.

Apoo running around and surviving a while against Drake and Zoro doesn't actually mean shit. It's just that Oda doesn't want to focus on a single fight and draws 5+ plotlines every chapter.
No shit.... That doesn't explain how you guys reach the conclusion that Apoo is inferior to Zoro because of it. :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.