What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys think that the reason a lot of people hate yamato is because her presentation felt rushed as hell ? The first time oda introduced her was in the middle of the war (the fact that she looks exactly like nami doesn't help). Honeslty the fact that she's blindly following oden like a fan girl even though she knew him only from a book he left behind is kinda strange aswell :kayneshrug:

Everytime we see her she's running around protecting momo, i don't even see the point of adding her to the story for the moment. Though it might change in the future as we see more of her:choppawhat: But i'm getting tired to see her at every ending of every chapters :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't you guys think that the reason a lot of people hate yamato is because her presentation felt rushed as hell ? The first time oda introduced her was in the middle of the war (the fact that she looks exactly like nami doesn't help). Honeslty the fact that she's blindly following oden like a fan girl even though she knew him only from a book he left behind is kinda strange aswell :kayneshrug:

Everytime we see her she's running around protecting momo, i don't even see the point of adding her to the story for the moment. Though it might change in the future as we see more of her:choppawhat: But i'm getting tired to see her at every ending of every chapters :josad:
This is one of my main problems.

Oh, hey I will introduce the son of a Yonko who happens to be Oden cosplayer 80 chapters deep.

100% correct. She is so random, it's a turn off. She comes across as someone's bad Mary Sue fanfic character that is pointless and forced, rather than a fleshed out relevant character. If she joins the SH's I'll hate it and cringe every time she's in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.