What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is because of plot, Oda "trying" to develop more Sanji character because this is worse than kalifa situation.
I agree, I think both are plot, him and BM and her crew along with him not being able to get out of the web. Oda is doing this delay tactic for Sanji, from this similar to Enies Lobby someone is going to come that knows the weakness or figures out the weakness of the web and frees Sanji

here is what im thinking, all of the f6 going for full zoan form, except Black Maria.
my question is, if that form is her full zoan form, there is a chance she ate Smile
i honestly think it’s her full zoan sasaki and who’s who went full zoan it doesn’t make sense for only maria to go hybrid

some devil fruits are weird and not like the other df in same category like blackbeards logia so it might be just that’s the case and it’s just a weird ancient zoan

It seems like he wanted to add the Drake bravado and show that Zoro can now trust him. Only way Zoro would have taken an L if is Apoo damaged him, but that didnt happen, instead we get a Zoro going to the Roof

Also Sanji running away is whatever, just a stupid gag, more shocked he can't get out of that web in which I assume Oda is just using that as plot armor
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji were trapped by the Monkey Spider's underlings's web in Thriller Bark and they couldn't break it.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I agree, I think both are plot, him and BM and her crew along with him not being able to get out of the web. Oda is doing this delay tactic for Sanji, from this similar to Enies Lobby someone is going to come that knows the weakness or figures out the weakness of the web and frees Sanji
Oda delayed Zoro with Antidote, Oda delayed Sanji with Black Maria thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.