What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Black María Is Probably the first Ancient Gifter , and his model is a Spider...
If it's not a gifter it's really really strange, maybe she's made of thousands of these spiders....
I've been thinking about this. I saw a theory a while ago that she would be the first gifter or even "ancient gifter" as you said. She might even be a gigantification experiment. Would be cool if she was made up of thousands of spiders, lots of potential there. Lots of very rapid and massively wide scale web weaving especially.
A game I played had a swarm of spiders form a sort of "face" and move together as one unit. Maria could be like this with her abdomen at least or so?

I think Oda was scared of making Black Maria look ugly. He likes drawing pretty girls too much.
I genuinely believe this now tbh. I noticed Ulti didn't seem to go full Zoan which doesn't seem to affect her face conveniently?
But now I've just found a small panel pic of her in full Zoan form which disregards what I just said lmao:

I thought her dinosaur face would get exposed and thus her mouth as well, with her full zoan form at least. I can't think of any beautiful women with "ugly zoans" or "ugly alternative forms" in general in OP.
I saw quite a good fan art of Black Maria as a snake but I didn't save it :josad:
Got ya covered!

Wait...
Do you actually believe that or are you trolling
:saden:
Please tell me your trolling
:shame:
Did you not see g4 luffy fail to harm kaido and then see kiku do it with ease? Well it makes sense that you are so stupid . This is coming from the same guy that said zoro vs yc3 kyoshiro and zoro vs orochi . And let’s not forget zoro has never said he wants to fight kaido . Obviously this children’s story is much to difficult for you

What did i lie about?
Why you talking about potential? Ace wasn't stronger. Oh so now you want to cry. Talking about why you using Admirals Lmfao this is your 4th L of the day bro. Doesn't matter who i use. The point is you don't need CoC to be stronger. Thank you for admitting your narrative is nonesense. But but CoC:gokulaugh::beckmoji:
Why would i compare Ace to hawkins or somebody else. All i have to prove is that you can be superior without CoC. So your cliam about but but he doesn't have CoC lmao :gokulaugh::kata: Sabo would wreck Don too

Show me where says its necessary to be stronger with CoC.

He never soloed Kaido, he hit him once in his slowest form 20 years ago. Then got club when distracted.

You cliam is that Marco is stronger then Zoro cause he didged him. So if thats true, Zoro should of been stronger then Kuma.
Ace was going to surpass Akainu, so I debunked your nonsense. Akainu couldn't even beat that Ace if not for DF magma > DF fire advantage, look at Aokiji fight.

They need time to surpass their opponents, Ace's opponents were other YC2 or YC3, he was stronger than most. Yonko fights Admirals, and CoC separates them.

Doflamingo tells you why CoC is important, you are still bullshitting.

Can Zoro even beat young Chinjao? Why are you talking about Sabo now? Lmao.

Now you are being delusional, Oden soloed Kaido, Kaido admitted he would lose if not for old hag, the guy didn't take any wound from any Admiral or even Yonko, but Oden gave his only wound. And Zoro is surpassing this guy? Nice joke.

I even doubt you can read at this point, Kuma bodied Zoro. It doesn't matter what Zoro does when Kuma was toying with him. Kuma stomped him in the end, he was no match for Kuma.

Zoro can't even hit Marco with Brook's help. Until Zoro beats Marco, you can't compare it Kuma, who stomped Zoro in the same fight.

Burn him with a HM or DJ attack....burning attacks are where his lethality comes from.
Raizo just burned him with his own attack and that didn’t do anything. Does this mean Sanji is going to have Firepower hotter than Kaido himself? Over the last fifteen years of One Piece Material, tell me exactly what indicates this, if anything? Or are you srsly pulling shit out of your ass bc of your infatuation with a Sanji?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ace was going to surpass Akainu, so I debunked your nonsense. Akainu couldn't even beat that Ace if not for DF magma > DF fire advantage, look at Aokiji fight.

They need time to surpass their opponents, Ace's opponents were other YC2 or YC3, he was stronger than most. Yonko fights Admirals, and CoC separates them.

Doflamingo tells you why CoC is important, you are still bullshitting.

Can Zoro even beat young Chinjao? Why are you talking about Sabo now? Lmao.

Now you are being delusional, Oden soloed Kaido, Kaido admitted he would lose if not for old hag, the guy didn't take any wound from any Admiral or even Yonko, but Oden gave his only wound. And Zoro is surpassing this guy? Nice joke.

I even doubt you can read at this point, Kuma bodied Zoro. It doesn't matter what Zoro does when Kuma was toying with him. Kuma stomped him in the end, he was no match for Kuma.

Zoro can't even hit Marco with Brook's help. Until Zoro beats Marco, you can't compare it Kuma, who stomped Zoro in the same fight.
Blackbeard must be weak as fuck cause he doesnt have coc.

Honestly jinbe zoro and sanji each might go up on top for a bit before being stopped by calamities. All 3 have mentioned going up on top
  1. Zoro to get badass moment cutting kaido
  2. Sanji to help protect the scabbards maybe stopping one of their attacks like with reiju. If its borobreath he can block it with the raidsuit
  3. Jinbe to say something smart and stop jack from attacking luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.