What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Jinbei tanked Akainu magma first that tore a hole in WSM face :fransuper:
He tanked it with his hands, it was actually a decent feat, but he admitted by himself that he would not have managed to last long.

Guess anyone takes an L sooner or later, the only guys who never did thus far are the admirals funnily lol.

I wont bother watching Ace vs kaido , i dont think oda will add it considering its hard to beat oden s match up.

My only guess is Yamato and Ace fought against each other which kinda makes sense . I mean how did they ever meet unless they clashed.
Yamato can tell base on Luffy fighting style that he was strong he hadn’t given his all. She did say this is only reminding her of the battle the past

If Sanji beats BM ( Which he should with relative ease) then goes to King or Queen that's badass

If it's another Khalifa situaiton then that's stupid as FOOK, repeating the same shit would be an utter waste IMO

He tanked it with his hands, it was actually a decent feat, but he admitted by himself that he would not have managed to last long.

Guess anyone takes an L sooner or later, the only guys who never did thus far are the admirals funnily lol.
He tanked the attack with his body while protecting Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.