What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A) Shanks killing a Yonko? doubt it ... he never seek chaos
B) Whitebeard? he was too sick to do anything
C) Dragon? have nothing to do with plot

D) Ace was the man Sick Whitebeard beat 100 times in terms of neg diff ... not sure how he did anything important ....

E) Xebec/Imu ?
Man... Shanks is so shady and was talking with the bad guys, Gorosei...

Luffy was still wounded lol just not AS wounded as apoo was since it was blunt damage.

You cannot compare blunt damage vs sword damage lol. Also we don’t know whether or not apoo was fully ko’d after the chapter or not.

You’re a speculator like the rest of us and yet it just feels and sounds like you’re just pushing your headcanon just to wank zoro.....I’m not wrong am i?
Zoro was cut by Apoo and he didn't lose consciousness like Apoo did. So blunt vs cut attack is no excuse. The only person pushing headcannon is you.

PS: How can you claim we don't know if Apoo was KO when we saw him drop and didn't get back while there was half a chapter left. If Oda wanted Apoo to get back up then he would had.

Last edited:
Mr2 was down for the rest of that war, he was no longer a factor.

Apoo got back up the next chapter and another character had to defeat him.

The reach you are making here is hilarious to say they are remotely comparable :milaugh:
There is no reach i belive sanji won im just trolling
u win a fight when u ko someone and yet u think zoro didn t beat apoo :suresure:
Luffy got ko by caesar for 1-2 chap and when zoro asked usopp what happened with luffy vs caesar
usopp told him that he lost once to caesar

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no reach i belive sanji won im just trolling
u win a fight when u ko someone and yet u fags think zoro didn t beat apoo :suresure:
Luffy got ko by caesar for 1-2 chap and when zoro asked usopp what happened with luffy vs caesar
usopp told him that he lost once to caesar
Look at you hurting so bad from these spoilers you got sent 800 chapters into the past digging for shit, and getting so triggered you start calling me names after you got called out on your dumbass reach :milaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.