What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So, many people are still confused about this so I decided to give my opinion. Hope you agree with me. Let's say when Luffy arrives on Dressrosa both him and Doflamingo are at their 100% . After their struggles when they finally face each other Doffy is 95% while Luffy is 70%. Doffy gets Red Hawked and Luffy also gets beat up by Doffy and then by Bellamy. Doffy 85% and Luffy 60%. Then we see Doffy get hit by 2 of Law's Ultimate moves. He goes down to 75% by 1 move and then to 65% by the 2nd. Also remember that Law's Gamma Knife is a one hit KO attack. Doffy only stitched himself. That didn't mean he had healed himself. The organs were ruptured so now they would not be working 100%. Now its Doffy 65% vs Luffy 60%. But wait. The birdcage must be using some of Doflamingo's strength too right? So ultimately its Doflamingo 60% vs Luffy 60%.Its not that uneven now. The percentages do not represent HP. They represent their whole stamina. Luffy got reduced to 70% intially because of his struggles in the collisuem and especially due to his use of Conqueror's Haki. I didn't count the CoC clash between Doflamingo and Luffy because that would just equal out amongst them. Nevertheless the percentages were just to show that both Doflamingo and Luffy were almost even. Some people say that Luffy was not at his 100% so that's why I included this. This was required because its a 1 on 1 between Luffy and Doflamingo. The percentages are not to be taken too seriously. Now then lets begin the real battle. Luffy goes into Gear 4 and shits on Doffy but it isn't enough and he now needs 10 minutes to recover. In these 10 minutes Doffy easily finishes Luffy because Luffy can not even move. I know that was short but that's how it's going to be when they actually do fight. Also you cannot say that had Luffy known about Doffy's strength he would have used KKG from the start. One KKG is not enough to finish 60% Doffy. Kong Gun + Rhino Schneider + Culverin + Leo Bazooka = 80% power of King Kong gun (mainly because one extremely strong attack is better than 4 normal attacks). Still Luffy using KKG would deplete his Haki causing Gear 4 to end soon enough. I think that after using 2 KKGs Luffy would be immediately out of G4. So when he turned G4 he had 2 options; 1. Use KKG with the risk that if that misses he would be out of G4 soon and even if it hits he will still need another powerfull attack. Most probably KKG would miss because i think it is slower than KG etc. 2. Use more fast and sure to strike but weaker attacks. Luffy thinks maybe these are enough to defeat Doffy. So in the end one on one Doffy Vs Luffy ends with Doffy winning. Doffy is really close to Admiral level so don't take him easy. Luffy G5 using awakening will be admiral level.
I shall subscribe to this channel.

If zoro “won” then why does Apoo get beat by drake? Make it make sense lol

Your seriously in denial that Zoro one shot Apoo? Seriously? Just because Drake took advantage of a situation in which Zoro took down Apoo and Apoo tries to get back up again, so Drake puts down an already injured and defeated Apoo. That's not a win, that's taking advantage of an already established situation in which Zoro, obviously to everyone with functioning eyeballs and brain- one shot Apoo.

Ive literally said it many times. Are you dumb?

I said Apoo was injured to do anything back to Zoro. However their is no proof of him going unconcious. Non....

Here Zoro falls to the ground....nearly collapses like Apoo. Would you say Apoo nearly KOed him then ?

If you can't tell the difference between the scene you provided and the scenes I provided then you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Zoro was still fighting on the ground. Apoo was not. Apoo was not up after Zoro walked over to chopper, handed him the antidote and walked away.

We don't see him standing up or conscious when Queen is talking about him so there is not reason to believe he is conscious.

You are the one who have to prove he was conscious since that's what you claim and that goes against what the manga shows us.
Post automatically merged:

Your seriously in denial that Zoro one shot Apoo? Seriously? Just because Drake took advantage of a situation in which Zoro took down Apoo and Apoo tries to get back up again, so Drake puts down an already injured and defeated Apoo. That's not a win, that's taking advantage of an already established situation in which Zoro, obviously to everyone with functioning eyeballs and brain- one shot Apoo.

It's funny the number of people that are in denial. All they need to do is go back and look at what Queen has to say about Apoo.

So, many people are still confused about this so I decided to give my opinion. Hope you agree with me. Let's say when Luffy arrives on Dressrosa both him and Doflamingo are at their 100% . After their struggles when they finally face each other Doffy is 95% while Luffy is 70%. Doffy gets Red Hawked and Luffy also gets beat up by Doffy and then by Bellamy. Doffy 85% and Luffy 60%. Then we see Doffy get hit by 2 of Law's Ultimate moves. He goes down to 75% by 1 move and then to 65% by the 2nd. Also remember that Law's Gamma Knife is a one hit KO attack. Doffy only stitched himself. That didn't mean he had healed himself. The organs were ruptured so now they would not be working 100%. Now its Doffy 65% vs Luffy 60%. But wait. The birdcage must be using some of Doflamingo's strength too right? So ultimately its Doflamingo 60% vs Luffy 60%.Its not that uneven now. The percentages do not represent HP. They represent their whole stamina. Luffy got reduced to 70% intially because of his struggles in the collisuem and especially due to his use of Conqueror's Haki. I didn't count the CoC clash between Doflamingo and Luffy because that would just equal out amongst them. Nevertheless the percentages were just to show that both Doflamingo and Luffy were almost even. Some people say that Luffy was not at his 100% so that's why I included this. This was required because its a 1 on 1 between Luffy and Doflamingo. The percentages are not to be taken too seriously. Now then lets begin the real battle. Luffy goes into Gear 4 and shits on Doffy but it isn't enough and he now needs 10 minutes to recover. In these 10 minutes Doffy easily finishes Luffy because Luffy can not even move. I know that was short but that's how it's going to be when they actually do fight. Also you cannot say that had Luffy known about Doffy's strength he would have used KKG from the start. One KKG is not enough to finish 60% Doffy. Kong Gun + Rhino Schneider + Culverin + Leo Bazooka = 80% power of King Kong gun (mainly because one extremely strong attack is better than 4 normal attacks). Still Luffy using KKG would deplete his Haki causing Gear 4 to end soon enough. I think that after using 2 KKGs Luffy would be immediately out of G4. So when he turned G4 he had 2 options; 1. Use KKG with the risk that if that misses he would be out of G4 soon and even if it hits he will still need another powerfull attack. Most probably KKG would miss because i think it is slower than KG etc. 2. Use more fast and sure to strike but weaker attacks. Luffy thinks maybe these are enough to defeat Doffy. So in the end one on one Doffy Vs Luffy ends with Doffy winning. Doffy is really close to Admiral level so don't take him easy. Luffy G5 using awakening will be admiral level.
I only see facts

A lot of good stuff in here, but I'd say that Luffy usually doesn't need the proper "markers" to be at X or Y level. Yes, awakening is the marker of an Admiral level guy, but Luffy will always be nerfed in that respect, because of his ridiculous physical strength.

pre-ts Luffy beat Crocodile, Enel, and Rob Lucci. Doberman, who is one of the strongest Vice Admirals, said there's "nothing we can do if Lucci is fighting Straw Hat". Not only that but Luffy beat both Boa Sisters who were (1) Zooan users (2) good Haki users. This means Luffy was EASILY Vice Admiral but didn't have the Haki requirement to be a Vice Admiral.

S

Shuyaku

A lot of good stuff in here, but I'd say that Luffy usually doesn't need the proper "markers" to be at X level. Yes, awakening is the marker of an Admiral level guy, but Luffy will always be nerfed in that respect, because of his ridiculous physical strength.

pre-ts Luffy beat Crocodile, Enel, and Rob Lucci. Doberman, who is one of the strongest Vice Admirals, said there's "nothing we can do if Lucci is fighting Straw Hat". Not only that but Luffy beat both Boa Sisters who were (1) Zooan users (2) good Haki users. This means Luffy was EASILY Vice Admiral but didn't have the Haki requirement to be a Vice Admiral.
Aight, but it's just a copypasta. I didn't even read its content bro.

Ive literally said it many times. Are you dumb?

I said Apoo was injured to do anything back to Zoro. However their is no proof of him going unconcious. Non....

Here Zoro falls to the ground....nearly collapses like Apoo. Would you say Apoo nearly KOed him then ?

How did you find the panel of him warning Luffy, the future sight guy, about an incoming attack, while also parrying a separate attack on reflex as your example?

You'd be better off comparing Apoo's Radio Silence to Sanji getting pinned by King, where we see shocked reactions from onlooking allies and the character in question is gone for the rest of the chapter.

Trying to discuss people who are vehemetly in denial Zoro destroyed Apoo is talking to a wall.

So Apoo decided to play possum, and the "antidote" just pops out magically into Zoro's hand, all the while Apoo chillin picking daisies and lets Zoro hand the antidote to chopper all while Queen wants to now kill him. While all this is going on Apoo after getting slashed by Zoro just accepts the fate of death.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.