What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WCI we know Sanji's policy of not hitting women is a tradition from the age of dinosaurs but we don't know specifically when during that age, if Black Maria's DF model is ancient enough then Sanji is legally and morally allowed to beat her up. All part of Oda's grand design.

Sanji fears spiders lmao and you know what Black maria has a DF for it .

@Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @HA001 @Chrono @Zowo @comrade
OMG
If Oda for ONCE made Sanji not get horny because of him hating crawlers in general, I'd be fucking amazed... I would totally applaud for the Sanji encountering Black Maria which I had assumed as a repeatative scenario... So, I HOPE, finger crossed that this comes into play

Note: I'm not saying Sanji will fight her or kick her by the way... but I'm just saying that he will NOT be all over her with heart eyes and hopefully he can protect himself... It would be a VERY great plot twist... which honestly can make MOST people talk about the whole "Oda foreshadowing genius" but let him jus proceed with it LOL

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Oda emphasized his SWORD ... since he introduced it, oda wanted to highlight it at any cost and make the reader see.
Betting? It's a black blade. If I'm wrong, your grade and rating is high.
I want to bet with someone ...:feelsokeman::pepemwai: Whos who has a black blade. LOL

I seriously believe that if Oda intended for Sanji to start hitting women It would have happened in WCI. Pudding did him and his crew 10 times more dirty than Black Maria
Exactly, Sanji will not hit Black Maria
But the fact that this Panel of Sanji hating Spiders and crawlers, it will give me hope that he WILL NOT ACT as a SIMP during this whole ordeal, rather he will focus on surviving without simping instead

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Drake would murder Pekoms. We see how Pekoms get rekt hard by Capone twice and even his sulong wasn't strong enough to deal with Oven.

If WsW was the one who scared Jinbe and also fighting a Jinbe(Doflamingo lvl) equal, what this mean overall for the 6 flyers?
@Luthon
Wdym scared Jinbe? His eye scar?

I rank Doffy stronger than you, but I think they’d be at least around base Doffy level at their toughest members (Drake / Who’s Who) with that kind of pedigree. Tbh, Oda keeps hyping them up. I can def see them all being above base Sanji and maxing out about base Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.