What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping we won't get 1 v 1, this doesn't feel like "war" anymore now, and lost any hope of it too. It's just another typical small scale fight arc where SHs got opponents.
Given the spoilers, it looks like everyone has a fight.
Expecting Robin to Fight Maria now(though it feels like she got hurt by King though to have a proper fight, don't tell me its going to be Ussop Nami combo vs BMaria's team)
Sanji not sure but probably Queen due Judge's son along with Chopper maybe.
Marco probably gonna fight King if not for zoro who is going towards Kaido.

Yamato says it's a gift from a man who said, "The biggest villain can be the best hero." The guy did a great job, she took everything from her father ... 28 years ago, and today she's on a level unknown to the world ... but it's not that simple, he The anger that hides ... he saves everything for that moment ...
Yamato: So what ODEN wrote ...
Unknown Man: Yes, it becomes a reality.

:kaidowhat:

out of 106:
ヤマトは、「最大の悪役は最高のヒーローになることができる」と言った男性からの贈り物だと言います。男は素晴らしい仕事をしました、彼女は彼女の父からすべてを取りました... 28年前、そして今日彼女は世界に知られていないレベルにあります...しかしそれはそれほど単純ではありません、彼が隠す怒り...彼はその瞬間のためにすべてを保存しています...
大和:それで、ODENが書いたこと...
未知の男:はい、それは現実になります。
Lurking Legend :nicagesmile:

Or is she talking about TOki?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yamato says it's a gift from a man who said, "The biggest villain can be the best hero." The guy did a great job, she took everything from her father ... 28 years ago, and today she's on a level unknown to the world ... but it's not that simple, he The anger that hides ... he saves everything for that moment ...

we need a translator.:endthis:

Don't just use google translate, try reading the Romaji, I think if you know a little Japanese it makes more sense.

:saitahu:

I was hoping we won't get 1 v 1, this doesn't feel like "war" anymore now, and lost any hope of it too. It's just another typical small scale fight arc where SHs got opponents.
Given the spoilers, it looks like everyone has a fight.
Expecting Robin to Fight Maria now(though it feels like she got hurt by King though to have a proper fight, don't tell me its going to be Ussop Nami combo vs BMaria's team)
Sanji not sure but probably Queen due Judge's son along with Chopper maybe.
Marco probably gonna fight King if not for zoro who is going towards Kaido.
Question is .....Whats more likely? Sanji fighting a woman or Robin getting a fight?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yamato: And you are?
Unknown man: I am someone who died a long time ago ... for your father I am just a dead man ... Likewise for the world.:endthis:

Jeez. Doffy fought Luffy and Law and Law used Gamma knife and Luffy ran to recover. I don't see any of the calamities to stand a chance versus Luffy and Law at the level they were at Dressrosa. Doffy bodies any of the three calamities.
Guys, this is a Luffy fan getting prepared to argue both Zoro and Sanji are weak even if they beat calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.