What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening what was expected from that sentence of Luffy, his underlings are dealing with Kaido's underlings while he is going up.
Nope that wasn't that

The implication was Luffy and Zoro will be going up and King and Queen will be stopping them.

Finally,what happened? Luffy went G4 to fight a number,Zoro cut a number's club and Jinbei prevented the cut club from hurting the alliance.

At the end of the chapter,Drake begs Luffy to join him.
You see why nothing happened the next chapter and why this cliffhanger was fake hype?

C

critical mindset

Vergo, Doffy, Daifuku, Oven, Black tooth.... How many L can one man handle? This guy is a real deal! :finally:
Oven I remember was a clear humilating win for Judge's son when he crushed his collarbone and Oven didnt even see it. Oven was taken aback by Sanjis lifting strength when he flew with the some couple of thousand ton cake across the bay with one leg. Oven's reaction to Sanji = win for Sanji --> 2 wins for Sanji over Oven.

BMP were shown to be nothing when they aren't gangbanging the SHs. Sanji showed that he could clash with and humilaite the biggest genie. Clear win for Sanji

The rest were Ls though :)

Nope that wasn't that

The implication was Luffy and Zoro will be going up and King and Queen will be stopping them.

Finally,what happened? Luffy went G4 to fight a number,Zoro cut a number's club and Jinbei prevented the cut club from hurting the alliance.

At the end of the chapter,Drake begs Luffy to join him.
You see why nothing happened the next chapter and why this cliffhanger was fake hype?
Only in your headcanon that meant that lmao.
That was what I said, it's pretty simple.
"I'm going up to take out Kaido!!!" -> Luffy
"You guys handle the rest! Watch my back!!" -> Strawhats vs Kaido's pirates

Keep crying because your headcanon is not happening rofl.

Only in your headcanon that meant that lmao.
That was what I said, it's pretty simple.
"I'm going up to take out Kaido!!!" -> Luffy
"You guys handle the rest! Watch my back!!" -> Strawhats vs Kaido's pirates

Keep crying because your headcanon is not happening rofl.
You are maybe thinking i have a problem with Zoro not going to the roof,the truth is i don't.

My problem is nothing that was hyped with that cliffhanger had any payoff in the next chapter.

Luffy wasn't going to the roof the next chapter,he was instead playing with numbers.

King and Queen who were teased with this cliffhanger also didn't do anything to stop the straw hats by the next chapter,instead King had his back turned to the strawhats while casually talking to Queen.

You get it now why it was fake hype? Or do you have comprehension problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.