What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By @CbShadow logic jinbei wasn't scared to fight big mom and chopper block her so that means Jinbei and chopper yonko level big mom fodder
What how said anything about being scared.

Was BM shaking just to stand and was only revived because she was accidentally healed by the enemy. Just to be easily caught in a pirate slowly mode?
No, ok then.

Besides, Brook and jinbei have embarrassed BM more than once. So used them doesn't help your point.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We actually already knew that Sanji could pick up with his CoO something that Luffy and Jimbe remained oblivious to

He outright asks them if they can "hear" what he does while they where running alongside each other, and they are just confused

With the following chapter confirming that they have no idea what Sanji could sense and why he ran away :myman:
Was that Sanji's COO or HIs obsession for women at work? Zoro sensed alcohol from miles away when SH's entered Onigashima's territory. That must mean he too has a form of COO that's superior to anyone else in the world, right?

Dont you guys just love it when I end up being right about everything? :suresure:
Next thing, the effectiveness of "advanced" CoA.
Something being advanced doesn’t mean it is automatically stronger. Haki should be evaluated with respect to its power and its level (basic vs advanced etc.). Luffy was trashing Boa sisters, who has advanced Haki, pre-ts

(it's the first time we see him in full form, cool spikes on the back of his body)

Didn't we already see his full form?

Oda memeing on sanji in manga itself :doffytroll:
Jinbe: "Maybe Sanji sensed a strong enemy and went to stop him."

Luffy: "I see. My obeservation Haki isn't good enough then."
I believe Oda said he's updated the full form with more knowledge of what real dinos look like. First time since the update.

C

critical mindset

He was already done bro the grandmaster finished him off
. Drake did say he always hated him and maybe just wanted to bite Apoo to death:suresure:
Apoo is up with tonfas firm in hand.

Oda has given Zoro the backhand treatment this arc.

Bad christmas gift for the Zoro fans :ronalugh:

Was that Sanji's COO or HIs obsession for women at work? Zoro sensed alcohol from miles away when SH's entered Onigashima's territory. That must mean he too has a form of COO that's superior to anyone else in the world, right?
jeez come one, there's different between gag and plot point, I'm disappointed in you mod.
sanji coo is better than luffy in every aspect except the fs:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.