What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have Marco still a deal above Zoro and also above Current Luffy so I'm fine with it.
Well if that's the truth no one is defeating Kaido this arc.

It would probably take 10 Marco or so to achieve the job and even then who knows. Unless you at least think their APs are far superior but Marco's regen is just too great overall.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy got mauled in the first round...he didnt know about strings either.

Yet he knows how to effectively save someone from his attack.

observations haki is not the only aspects of battle my dude, if the gap between sanji and doffy are so big, even a good coo is useless
Funny how COO doesn't matter when things doesn't elevate Sanji's COO.

Zoro felt there was someone strong coming behind them. There was nobody strong for Luffy to sense on the 3rd floor. That was the point of the joke, he thought there was someone strong and he didn't sense it while Judge's son did.
And we the readers know that's not what happened.
Also Luffy can sense evil intention, while Sanji can't sense evil intention from gifter and resulting him being humilated by blacktooth gifter... :josad:

Jinbe whole point is false, we as reader know that Sanji not sense a strong threat but rather a women who need help.

That is the gag between the linies, Jinbe assume something with isn't right and then Luffy said his CoO is then not good enough even though Jinbe assume is wrong xD.

Same as Oda use gags with Zoro and Luffy sense for something special, this post literally point it out:
Luffy can sense meat from miles away

Zoro can sense Alcohol miles away

Sanji can sense women miles away

:cheers:
That was the whole gag point between Jinbe and Luffy speech. So nothing like Sanji had a better CoO because he sense a strong enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.