What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco didnt heal the entire floor. Its just an interpretation from Redon. Just like when he said Yamato has Dragon powers....even though that hasnt been shown yet.

What has been shown is Marco healed the Ice Oni who were gonna attack the Minks....not the entire floor
Marco did not heal the entire floor. Only the Ice Onis that were coming for the minks.

Dont let these Soywrd bois lie lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You went again in your retarded mode or something?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...8-spoilers-summaries-images.8728/#post-881636
redon is not saying why Marco's flames are increasing their temperature, but it's doing it -> I assumed they are hot.

Are they not hot since Oda said it in a SBS? Okey, then my conclussion since we have no more info -> the flames increased their body temperature SOMEHOW, which I DONT FUCKING KNOW AND YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW AS WELL SINCE WE DONT HAVE MORE INFO.

The point is the same, Marco is not HEALING anyone. He stopped the virus spread, moron.
What's so difficult to get lmao?
HE IS HEALING THEM
His flames ARENT HOT
So hes healing them.
Seriously how stupid can you be.

Which proves that Marco is healing them because it is said prior tothat the flames are not hot. Therefore their temperature increase thanks to the healing properties of Marco’s fruit.

So Marco using his regenerative flames on the whole floor means that he heal Apoo.

Do you get it now
What has to do his healing power with temperature? Where is that connection made? In your headcanon doesnt count.
Redon is talking about the spread of the virus and you moronzoroliebers made your own headcanon as something valid talking about healing lmao.
GTFO bitch.

What has to do his healing power with temperature? Where is that connection made? In your headcanon doesnt count.
Redon is talking about the spread of the virus and you moronzoroliebers made your own headcanon as something valid talking about healing lmao.
GTFO bitch.
Stop projecting my boy.
You were proven wrong the flames not hot. Move on, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.