What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Luffy saying his CoO isn't as good as Sanji's??? That's major hype for our chef :blush:

Black Maria looks horrendous :whitepress:....Who's who & Sasaki's zoans looks sick af :steef:

Drake reduced to a bodyguard :vistalaugh:

Jinbe doing bits obviously :funky:

It seems Oda can't let go of Ace just like Kishimoto couldn't let go of Itachi...
Its not when it comes to ladies and Zoro can sense inanimate things like rocks and alcohol

J

Jo_Ndule

They thought Marco harms chopper with his flames.
Oh
He and brook failed to tag Marco lol

So this is Zoro that they say has better attack speed than base bm? Or can hurt kata who has fs? Lol

First he couldn't tag Base carrot that kata treated as fodder
Secondly he and Drake struggled to tag Apoo
Now he and brook can't tag Marco

:josad: if I was Marco, I'd kick Zoro just to make him learn a lesson

Man, finally we will know more clearly about Ace power in this arc.
On the other hand, the plothole about WB not whooping Kaido's ass it will be maybe even worse if Ace found out about Oden.
I'm conflicted xDD.

Doffy? Why you Bringing Doffy in this. Those fodder gifters wrecked him. Your RS narrative fell apart. Its ok though judges son will put it on to protect him again
Doffy >>>> Violet
Doffy did less damage (apparently) to Sanji while Violet much more since she attacked his face. Sanji got more messed up after Violet attacks.
Like I said, anyone can deal damage physically if the attack is directly applied to the body in this manga unless you have natural hard skin like Kaido, BM, Germa boys or one uses CoA, it doesn't matter if the attacker is a fodder, that difference is ignored by Oda. The thing is that Violet didn't really do a shit damage actually to Sanji despite wrecking him worse than Doflamingo.
Same with WB against fodders marines, they "damaged" him but those were like mosquito bites, there is almost no real damage. Mosquitos can pierce our skin btw but they don't do a shit of damage to us, that's why the comparison with them.
Same with Sanji against those gifters. There is no L there. Zoro would take "damage" as well in that situation.

Reread the manga first and then you can discuss to me about it.

So basically you talking out your ass has usual. Take your L. You have no panel of that.
- Luffy said something better than a being right-hand,

- You talking out your ass usual

Lmao.

I will tell what talking out your ass is;

- Saying that Zoro got KOed because he is hungry,
- Then can't answer why Zoro wasn't even skinny, or can't answer when skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed and he was able to talk with Sanji, while Zoro couldn't.

Oh

So this is Zoro that they say has better attack speed than base bm? Or can hurt kata who has fs? Lol

Didn't the Admirals get didge by buggy?

Oh

So Carrot>Zoro ?

I have read the manga where Sanji took hits from farr stronger opponents with basically 0 damage and then fodders straight wrecked his ass when he has no RS on. Sanji comments on the suit after taking those big hits. Oda wouldn't put those comments if the suit wasn't protecting him
Base Sanji literally took an attack that Doflamingo used to cut meteors, and that only did superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from the full zoan drake, the strongest form physically, and again, only superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from Judge using RS, impellers and electromagnetic powers, right in the face, and again, only superficial damage.

Sanji's durability feats at the base are incredible. The fact that women are Sanji's weakness is obviously the reason why Sanji was hurt by that attack, Sanji's body is much more sensitive when it is a woman attacking him, this has been proven since Kalifa, Violet and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.