What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh
He and brook failed to tag Marco lol

So this is Zoro that they say has better attack speed than base bm? Or can hurt kata who has fs? Lol

First he couldn't tag Base carrot that kata treated as fodder
Secondly he and Drake struggled to tag Apoo
Now he and brook can't tag Marco

:josad: if I was Marco, I'd kick Zoro just to make him learn a lesson
Oda just show us how useless Brook&Zoro are against flying DF users
:cheers:

Oh
He and brook failed to tag Marco lol

So this is Zoro that they say has better attack speed than base bm? Or can hurt kata who has fs? Lol

First he couldn't tag Base carrot that kata treated as fodder
Secondly he and Drake struggled to tag Apoo
Now he and brook can't tag Marco

:josad: if I was Marco, I'd kick Zoro just to make him learn a lesson
Let's not go that route, it's not to be taken seriously.

Same way how Old man Hyo dodged Big mom's enraged punch, but then she manages to catch Marco who was fast enough to attack Kizaru.

Base Sanji literally took an attack that Doflamingo used to cut meteors, and that only did superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from the full zoan drake, the strongest form physically, and again, only superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from Judge using RS, impellers and electromagnetic powers, right in the face, and again, only superficial damage.

Sanji's durability feats at the base are incredible. The fact that women are Sanji's weakness is obviously the reason why Sanji was hurt by that attack, Sanji's body is much more sensitive when it is a woman attacking him, this has been proven since Kalifa, Violet and etc.

Obviously Gifters >>> Full Zoan King/ RS Judge/Drake/Daifuku etc.

So much for “supernova vs Kaido” apoo ain’t switching sides and Drake ain’t fighting Kaido.

So who will be the 9 up there?

luffy/Kid/Law

Zoro/Sanji/Killer

Yamato/Marco/Jinbe

- Luffy said something better than a being right-hand,

- You talking out your ass usual

Lmao.

I will tell what talking out your ass is;

- Saying that Zoro got KOed because he is hungry,
- Then can't answer why Zoro wasn't even skinny, or can't answer when skinny Luffy wasn't even KOed and he was able to talk with Sanji, while Zoro couldn't.
Something better than being right hand huh? Lol idc i want to see somebody calling him right hand like you claim. Zoro hunger/poison did contribute to him passing out. Want the panel? I did answer that, he was eating poison

Or more interestingly, everyone on WG is apparently at peak physical performance 100% of the time. I did 100 push-ups last week, today I did 60. Shit power scaling God smh

J

Jo_Ndule

:endthis:
Zoro should first tag apoo/carrot 1 v 1
Then tag Marco/RS sanji

Then we can discuss if he can hurt kata who's logialike and has fs.

:kayneshrug:time to accept the reality that Zoro lacks boundman attack speed even. And he's not yet above Pre fs luffy/marco.

Base Sanji literally took an attack that Doflamingo used to cut meteors, and that only did superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from the full zoan drake, the strongest form physically, and again, only superficial damage

Base Sanji took an attack from Judge using RS, impellers and electromagnetic powers, right in the face, and again, only superficial damage.

Sanji's durability feats at the base are incredible. The fact that women are Sanji's weakness is obviously the reason why Sanji was hurt by that attack, Sanji's body is much more sensitive when it is a woman attacking him, this has been proven since Kalifa, Violet and etc.
When did i say the fidders did some great damage, but he still got wrecked and captured. Sanji not that weak lol

Sanji had damage on his face after drakes hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.