What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill get it after you get me zoros final fight vs yc3 kyoshiro.
Ooohh so you don't read the manga either right?
That actually didn't happen due to the fact kyoshiro was actually denjiro a good guy. Thank God zoro didn't have to fight him tho man cant even handle apoo and some gifters on his own. Wouldn't want to see him lose a fight
:josad:
Thank god oda protects him from actual threats cause if he didn't wed have another sanji situation lol and nobody needs another sanji

But anyway you dont have the panels?:choppawhat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ooohh so you don't read the manga either right?
That actually didn't happen due to the fact kyoshiro was actually denjiro a good guy. Thank God zoro didn't have to fight him tho man cant even handle apoo and some gifters on his own. Wouldn't want to see him lose a fight
:josad:
Thank god oda protects him from actual threats cause if he didn't wed have another sanji situation lol and nobody needs another sanji

But anyway you dont have the panels?:choppawhat:
Lmfao if you that confident lets bet if he fights kaido then. Or are you just crying cause you have as usual being proven wrong.

Kuma bodied Zoro. Zoro couldn't escape. Irrelevant funny example.

Buggy dodged Akainu's attack he escaped, but with huge conditions;
- Buggy already started to run long before Akainu went after him
- There was a huge difference in distance
- WB pirates saved Buggy from Akainu shortly after Buggy dodged him

Marco;
- There was no difference in distance, it was close
- Marco didn't start to run before they attacked him, he was casually standing there
- No one saved Marco after he dodged

See the differences?

Luffy didn't dodge Mihawk only one time, and Mihawk couldn't finish Luffy, like Kuma finished Zoro, so again irrelevant.
Kuma bodying him is not the problem. The problem is dodging somebody especially 1 time doesn't mean much. Zoro dodged a melee attack from Kuma and another attack while he was behind Zoro. Yet Zoro still lost. Yoir making my point
Buggy was carrying a big fat fushman

Zoro dodged Kuma multiple times

For me the best case scenario is Zoro having some kind of small skirmish with Kaido, landing a blow that'll fuck Kaido up pretty good only to be interrupted by King in some way, shape or form, then Zoro beats King's ass decisively, and after all that proceeds to go after and finish off Kaido.
That sound too good to be true :milaugh:
But maybe there is a connection between zoro-enma-kaidos old wound
Maybe zoro just reopen the old scar n kaido remembered zoro as strong as oden then luffy take the final blow

The fuck you talking about? King couldn't overpower Sanji and a direct hit didn't do much to him - you trippin :kayneshrug:
Sanji's lucky king didn't pull out his sword
:kayneshrug:
Lmfao if you that confident lets bet if he fights kaido then. Or are you just crying cause you have as usual being proven wrong.
I never disagreed with the fact he might help against kaido tho
:sanmoji:
Don't change the fact hes fodder tho
Like i said even killer is gonna help...man even kiku hurt him

Status
Not open for further replies.