What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco put flames in the entire room to "heal"
how does aoe effect doesnt affect you?

explain this
Zoro doesnt need to be healed because he hasnt been damaged for the entirety of that sequence. And again I dont give a shit about whether or not Apoo "was healed" it's irrelevant to the main point

Last time he got slightly damaged was when Queen threw him from waaaay back in ch 990. IMO I dont think he needed to be healed or showed any damage, again it's just my opinion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro doesnt need to be healed because he hasnt been damaged for the entirety of that sequence. And again I dont give a shit about whether or not Apoo "was healed" it's irrelevant to the main point

Last time he got slightly damaged was when Queen threw him from waaaay back in ch 990. IMO I dont think he needed to be healed or showed any damage, again it's just my opinion
Marco put flames in the entire room to "heal"
how does aoe effect doesnt affect you?

IMO I think the whole purpose of that sequence was to show that Zoro can trust Drake.
Sure that was the main intent of Oda (resolving the first skirmish and consoliding Drake as temporary ally), but the other intent was to show a team win, which by consequence made them success without serious injuries.
A sort of 50/50 imo
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.