What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like queen did zoro and luffy but they look cool? Yea tha the bias talking
Queen did do exactly that, except Zoro and Luffy weren't damaged. never said he (Queen) did not do that. I was only talking to Apoo and the bum he his. Maybe he ends up getting back up a third time. Still aint changing my opinion on how Apoo is Bumpoo

Queen did do exactly that, except Zoro and Luffy weren't damaged. never said he (Queen) did not do that. I was only talking to Apoo and the bum he his. Maybe he ends up getting back up a third time. Still aint changing my opinion on how Apoo is Bumpoo
He still conscious so he already back up and well ok i feel ya pain Apoo made you so salty cus you thought he be so trash before wano started :steef:

For real, I dream with a world in which the topic of discussion isn't irrelevant and probably biased powerscaling but the pointless usage Oda has made of Apoo, the andidote subplot and his conflict with Kid and the lame resolution that is Drake suddenly hating him too and teaming up with Zoro only to end this with a generic slash.

Usopp and Zoro were handcuffed to each other which slowed Zoro down and limited his power. In other words Zoro was nerfed and they could not beat him. That makes Zoro more impressive. Nothing was limited Apoo's strength or power.
So apoo use all his devil power? Where was the subwoofer? And the attack he did on luffy that we didn't even get a name too? All i saw was Boom

Well you don't have to buy it. It happened. It's like trying to lost all the logical chances of me replying to you at this very second. That may be true, but I still am. You can't logic something that happened
I'm not denying what happened but, first, your reasoning of it may very well be wrong (for all we know natural zoans can't replicate what gifters do and this was just Oda's wim on Black Maria's hybrid), and second, I'm discussing the consistency of this particular choice with regards to the established logic of an ability for almost thirty years.

So apoo use all his devil power? Where was the subwoofer? And the attack he did on luffy that we didn't even get a name too? All i saw was Boom
Oda just wanted to make a funny scene, that's all. I find it to be quite absurd how anyone would even think of pushing a power level debate on a scene consisting on Usopp handcuffing himself to Zoro because they both plus Jabra are laughing their ass of at Kaku's zoan and Zoro using the sniper as a sword. 100% sure Oda didn't even think for a second something like "WOAH I'm nerfing Zoro yet Kaku and Jabra still couldn't defeat him, what a feat, how impressive". That's just the delusion of readers who can't enjoy a piece of work without thinking of powerscaling that is probably made up with no actual basis anyways.

Apoo's devil fruit wasn't nerfed... it was countered... Zoro and drake knew the trick. There's even a scene where Apoo uses his dg towards Zoro and drake and only fodder around Zoro and drake are affected since they don't know the very easy counter to his fruit.

Thas like saying Daz bones nerfed Zoro just because Daz was a counter to Zoro. Counters aren't nerfs. If you are strong enough like Zoro, you just unlock haki and overcome the counter some other way

Status
Not open for further replies.