What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon is such a Zoro downplayer, Marco doesn't offer all of the SH a ride to the roof, only Zoro:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I'm pretty sure he is in that super blurry dialogue Puck couldn't read. Also why would they worry about leaving Chopper behind if it was just Zoro. Usually Redon is a non biased person (If anything you can argue his sources are pro Zoro). So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

Zeff's son dodged Vergo's strongest white fire kick.
Still in denial with the term Judge's son?
Queen literally called him as "son of Judge", Hawkins and Law view him as "Germa". But nobody but you ever called him as Zeff's son.

Like, start being grateful to big daddy. Prior meeting Judge, your boy was owned by everyone he happened to clash against. From Vergo to Doffy to Judge to Niji to Yuen. Prior meeting Judge, rest of the world besides Straw Hats had trouble telling which is which among him and Duval.

Now thanks to daddy Judge, he got:
- inflated bounty, higher than Zoro
- dream of invisibility and sneaking to women bathroom come true
- durability upgrade, which evolved him from a frail punching bag to more durable one
- suddenly become famous Germa or son of Judge, and never be mistaken again with Duval.

Zeff never gave him anything but mediocre cooking skill that served his crewmate with razor and a cake that never made Big Mom fainted.
Judge gave him all things above.

Judge is far better daddy

Still in denial with the term Judge's son?
Queen literally called him as "son of Judge", Hawkins and Law view him as "Germa". But nobody but you ever called him as Zeff's son.

Like, start being grateful to big daddy. Prior meeting Judge, your boy was owned by everyone he happened to clash against. From Vergo to Doffy to Judge to Niji to Yuen. Prior meeting Judge, rest of the world besides Straw Hats had trouble telling which is which among him and Duval.

Now thanks to daddy Judge, he got:
- inflated bounty, higher than Zoro
- dream of invisibility and sneaking to women bathroom come true
- durability upgrade, which evolved him from a frail punching bag to more durable one
- suddenly become famous Germa or son of Judge, and never be mistaken again with Duval.

Zeff never gave him anything but mediocre cooking skill that served his crewmate with razor and a cake that never made Big Mom fainted.
Judge gave him all things above.

Judge is far better daddy
Oi, that's the most delicious razor Zoro ever had. :goyea:

Marco : Roronoa
Marco : If you want to get to the roof then I'll fly you there
Marco : (2 text bubble cant be translated by Puck because of blurry)
Brook : But Chopper is....
Yakuza Boss : Rest easy mister skeleton! I'll protect him!!
Samurai : Bosses, we are depending on you!
Apoo : Wait you bastard....huff
Chopper : ??? (another blur text)
Apoo : ??? (another blur text)
Brook : This won't be easy!!
Drake : !!?
Drake : Rrarrrr!
Apoo : Argh!
??? : Drake!!? Like I though he's fully transformed into a Dinosaur!
Apoo : Ugh!
Drake : If you really think of me as an ally then leave this place to me and go!!
Zoro : ??? (blurry text)
Okay zoro ride phoenix nice :funky:
A Monkey ride a Cat? Sound familiar..
Yeah 1 monkey ride a cat n 1 tiger ride a bird :gokulaugh:

Later maybe later there will be goat riding spider if u know what i mean :myman:

What do you mean? He used his sound powers at drake and zoro AND THEY DIDN'T WORK

That's it. The power is specifically made to not be countered. Apoo was confident enough to face Zoro Luffy Kid and Killer at the same time. This man had all the balls. And then killer said just cover your ears and he vanished. Go back to that chapter if you've forgotten. Apoo was actually trying to fight four supernovas at once. And then he got countered and he literally vanished from the chapter and the story.

Again, he uses his powers in the direction zoro and drake were coming from and only fodder exploded. Drake and zoro were fine. His power is completely easy to counter. And that's the end of that.

Maybe he'll get a 1v1 sometime in the future where he will mix hand to hand with his powers so that he can attack people when they cover their ears. Maybe that's how he handles his very easily countered ability. Bur then again, the person he's fighting can simply use ear plugs and that's the end of that.

Sorry dude. The man's hype has to end somewhere
How did his sounds didnt work even when we didnt see him use it All? So If zoro didn't use Ashura or Onigiri you think he went all out? And he vanish and came back and still was tryna murk luffy even when luffy learn it and told him you cant cover your ears for long

I'm pretty sure he is in that super blurry dialogue Puck couldn't read. Also why would they worry about leaving Chopper behind if it was just Zoro. Usually Redon is a non biased person (If anything you can argue his sources are pro Zoro). So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
You fool, Marco only mentions taking Zoro. No one else, everyone else is staying on the floor. Drake said he would stay to help. Brook even implies staying on the floor, and chopper is staying because he is healing the fodder.

Zoro and Luffy are the only SH worthy of facing and defeating the Yonko.:kata:

Apoo getting trashed doesnt make me salty, it was always clear from the get go Zoro was superior. Zoro even called clashing with Apoo a waste of his time

Headcanon vision is strong within you
I dont have a issue with zoro being stronger but you acting like Apoo pure fodder in your headcanon
Post automatically merged:

Are you really a Scratchman Apoo fan or are you trolling?
I wouldn't be wanking him this much if i wasn't you think i wank him to make fun of Zoro??? I like zoro bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.