What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't we seen more than half of the strawhats face big mom in some shape or form
:choppawhat:
A character just as strong as kaido
Facing AND defeating, please read things
Post automatically merged:

Ok to zoro but to drake hell no
No Def's not drake, plus apoo isn't even fodder, he just isn't at zoros level. It's easier to overpower people below your level. If apoo stays evil he might have a fight with Hawkins or kid

I dont have a issue with zoro being stronger but you acting like Apoo pure fodder in your headcanon

I wouldn't be wanking him this much if i wasn't you think i wank him to make fun of Zoro??? I like zoro bruh
Nah I’m asking a question, it’s cool if u like Apoo. I don’t think he’s fodder, it took a lot to take him down more than killer and hawkins

I have never seen an Apoo fan that’s why

How did his sounds didnt work even when we didnt see him use it All? So If zoro didn't use Ashura or Onigiri you think he went all out? And he vanish and came back and still was tryna murk luffy even when luffy learn it and told him you cant cover your ears for long
What do you mean he didn't use it?

It didn't work. Plain and simple.

And where are you getting this notion that Apoo has a sound that can work even when you close your ears? Killer said close your ears and APOO CAN'T DO SHIT. There is no sign that killer was lying

Ok to zoro but to drake hell no
I agree, to clarify it was in comparison to Zoro, from 997 IMO Zoro clearly showed his superiority. All the hype I had for Apoo went spiraling down once Zoro slashed him.

Drake biting him has no merit nor any showcasing of superiority.

Ah yes the same fodder that held him and drake back

Is vergo broke smokers jinte =/= he fodderized him
Once 997 came about Apoo became fodder to Zoro

I refuse to ever mention that name hint it's not Smoker as he is a homie

What do you mean he didn't use it?

It didn't work. Plain and simple.

And where are you getting this notion that Apoo has a sound that can work even when you close your ears? Killer said close your ears and APOO CAN'T DO SHIT. There is no sign that killer was lying
Cant do shit dont means not goin all that out the the point im tryna make drake can't even land a hit on Apoo for 3 chapters until this chapter you think drake with all out?

Once 997 came about Apoo became fodder to Zoro

I refuse to ever mention that name hint it's not Smoker as he is a homie
Zoro literally tag teamed him my guy...
He and drake fought him together
Zoro vs apoo was never a 1v1 fight. Not at the beginning, the middle, or even the end

Even if you don't want to mention his name he didn't fodderize smoker at all

Last edited:
Marco put flames in the ENTIRE ROOM to "heal"
how does AOE effect doesnt affect you?
Again, I never mentioned once that Marco healed Apoo nor made that excuse. I dont care because Apoo getting up is irrelevant to me because he still failed

Zoro did not obtain any serious injury during the raid so far hence no need to be healed, in regards to that point

Oda just wanted to make a funny scene, that's all. I find it to be quite absurd how anyone would even think of pushing a power level debate on a scene consisting on Usopp handcuffing himself to Zoro because they both plus Jabra are laughing their ass of at Kaku's zoan and Zoro using the sniper as a sword. 100% sure Oda didn't even think for a second something like "WOAH I'm nerfing Zoro yet Kaku and Jabra still couldn't defeat him, what a feat, how impressive". That's just the delusion of readers who can't enjoy a piece of work without thinking of powerscaling that is probably made up with no actual basis anyways.
this.

oda care about power scaling, but for him its clear power scaling's priority is below plot or comedy.

we are almost 1000 chapter in and its facinating that people still think its otherwise

Zoro literally tag teamed him my guy...
He and drake fought him together
Zoro vs apoo was never a 1v1 fight. Not at the beginning, the middle, or even the end

Even if you don't want to mention his name he didn't fodderize smoker at all
Yeah, but Zoro clearly wasnt putting that much effort, once he put effort in, i.e CH 997 it was clear to me IMO that Zoro is far superior

It's like saying Apoo is stronger than Luffy because he was able to knock him out for a couple seconds but everyone here knows that is not the case

I will not mention his name because seeing his name on this thread at all makes me want to stick my fingers down my throat and spew the people's vomit all over this forum haha @Seth had to throw in another classic reference from "THE GREAT ONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.