What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Zoro clearly wasnt putting that much effort, once he put effort in, i.e CH 997 it was clear to me IMO that Zoro is far superior

It's like saying Apoo is stronger than Luffy because he was able to knock him out for a couple seconds but everyone here knows that is not the case

I will not mention his name because seeing his name on this thread at all makes me want to stick my fingers down my throat and spew the people's vomit all over this forum haha @Seth had to throw in another classic reference from "THE GREAT ONE"
Instead of saying the same thing again ima just post the panels
Idk how you can look at them and act like zoros way superior
Especially with the new ones this chapter

Isn't that what you're doing tho..?
Aint nobody sane is saying apoo is stronger than luffy for putting him down for a couple seconds
But your arguing zoro doin that with drakes help shows that hes way stronger

His names not the point at all tho
The point is he broke smokers weapon they were still close in strength

When his future sight was up and running, Katakuri was dominating Boundman so badly.
Like literally it's to the point where I showed my younger brother Kaido vs Boundman and Katakuri vs Boundman, and my bro didn't think Katakuri was that much weaker.

Instead of saying the same thing again ima just post the panels
Idk how you can look at them and act like zoros way superior
Especially with the new ones this chapter

Isn't that what you're doing tho..?
Aint nobody sane is saying apoo is stronger than luffy for putting him down for a couple seconds
But your arguing zoro doin that with drakes help shows that hes way stronger

His names not the point at all tho
The point is he broke smokers weapon they were still close in strength
You believe Zoro was really trying (he wasnt even using 3 sword style) when he was fighting Drake and Apoo? If you say yes then you and I can agree to disagree.

None of those panels remotely show Zoro putting in near his maximum effort.

Those in my eyes are just skirmishes. We def do not see eye to eye when it comes to how much effort Zoro has put out.

I clarified this point to the other person as well. Is Apoo a fodder? No. In comparison to Zoro is Apoo a fodder? Yes. My position remains that way unless Apoo somehow rematches Zoro and proves otherwise

S

Shuyaku

Chapter 1000 Vergo's return :steef:
I can already play it out in my head. Imagine a scenario where the Supernovas make it to the roof, only to get completely laid out cold by Kaido. When all hope seems to be lost, as Luffy takes his last stand, to no avail against the sheer power of Kaido, he find himself on the receiving end of yet another Thunder Bagua, we see him slowly falling down to the ground, monologuing to himself how Kaido simply can't be defeated, his conciousness slowly fading, he takes one last glance at a shadowy figure appearing out of nowhere and standing in front of Kaido, in that moment, Luffy realizes that, in the end, all will be fine as long as that man is here.

This is the man in question :

You believe Zoro was really trying (he wasnt even using 3 sword style) when he was fighting Drake and Apoo? If you say yes then you and I can agree to disagree.

None of those panels remotely show Zoro putting in near his maximum effort.

Those in my eyes are just skirmishes. We def do not see eye to eye when it comes to how much effort Zoro has put out.
He was trying to get the antidote as fast as possible, was using haki, and asked for drakes help to take him down
How was he not trying?

I never said he went all out 100% but he didn't need to with drake helping him out. He was still trying so hard he asked for help

I clarified this point to the other person as well. Is Apoo a fodder? No. In comparison to Zoro is Apoo a fodder? Yes. My position remains that way unless Apoo somehow rematches Zoro and proves otherwise
Apoos fodder to zoro but it took him and drake working together to defeat him

With them resorting to
  1. Combo attacks
  2. Zoro using armament
  3. Drake using hybrid
  4. A sneak attack
  5. Plus another one after that
:sanmoji:

But nah zoro fodderized him
:emohiyo:

Because when he was actually serious he took him out in one move that broke Apoo's Tonfa.
And that attack only because apoo was distracted by drake...
The attack didn't even keep him down with drake needing to finish him off this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.